Clear All

Bridges United

So did the birds take flight?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DOA.
    Although I hear they set up their club correctly as a non-profit

Comment

Who can I talk to about buying the IP? Kind of like the logo and have always liked the bridges name for an Oregon club.

Comment

I heard a lot of THUSC girls are over there.

Comment

....with nowhere to play. Oops.

Comment

They might reach out to MJ and the SCA dudes for tutoring - they could learn a lot from them about marketing to the US Soccer consumer (they will have to develop English accents though).

Comment

They might reach out to MJ and the SCA dudes for tutoring - they could learn a lot from them about marketing to the US Soccer consumer (they will have to develop English accents though).
              Neither SCA or Oregon United are registered with OYSA.

Comment

Neither SCA or Oregon United are registered with OYSA.
                Nor is Bridge City.

Comment

Nor is Bridge City.
                  FWIW, it seems OYSA is not really letting any (or very many at all) new clubs into their organization for the upcoming season. Like in past years, these newer clubs will need to "go through" already established clubs in order to be a part of the OYSA calendar of games/leagues.

This is nothing new, and right or wrong, it's OYSA's stance on these newer clubs seeking entry. They want proof that clubs are needed, have fields, have non-profit status in place, etc. Assuming these newer clubs have agreements with established clubs to partake, the players still can/will play in the OYSA this season.

Comment

FWIW, it seems OYSA is not really letting any (or very many at all) new clubs into their organization for the upcoming season. Like in past years, these newer clubs will need to "go through" already established clubs in order to be a part of the OYSA calendar of games/leagues.

This is nothing new, and right or wrong, it's OYSA's stance on these newer clubs seeking entry. They want proof that clubs are needed, have fields, have non-profit status in place, etc. Assuming these newer clubs have agreements with established clubs to partake, the players still can/will play in the OYSA this season.
                    Think they are buckling down on IFCs of the world - oysa club for rent - but time will tell. They already shot down the sca/rec club entry

Comment

Let’s be clear. This female soccer empowerment is a good thing for the sport. Too many dudes coaching girls like too many chicks teaching kindergarten.

There should be a balance.

But if for some reason these females think they are less because of men or have been hindered because of men they need to wake up.

A few of those coaches there and a few notable female coaches bag on men when in all realty none of them have teams or players to show for their abilities.

You can blame men because you aren’t where you are but ignore the teams you’ve had that really didn’t like you and their development suffered.

If you don’t like old white dudes hoarding power then join the club. If you blame men because you aren’t good enough, you are the problem.

Comment

Let’s be clear. This female soccer empowerment is a good thing for the sport. Too many dudes coaching girls like too many chicks teaching kindergarten.

There should be a balance.

But if for some reason these females think they are less because of men or have been hindered because of men they need to wake up.

A few of those coaches there and a few notable female coaches bag on men when in all realty none of them have teams or players to show for their abilities.

You can blame men because you aren’t where you are but ignore the teams you’ve had that really didn’t like you and their development suffered.

If you don’t like old white dudes hoarding power then join the club. If you blame men because you aren’t good enough, you are the problem.

Love this.

Comment

THUSC was basically a female led club. RH was the DOC and she had her crony friends funning the show. Rumor is that there were problems brewing with her management so she bolted blaming female empowerment. This sounds like people are just making excuses.

Comment

I know way more man hating female coaches that don’t have a lot to show other then the opportunities they got from men who wanted to empower them then ones who earned respect by putting out solid teams, retaining players, successful players, or have a reputation for development without wins if they don’t coach on the highest level.

I’m more concerned in MJ Tate is in my age group then I am any female coach in this state including for show resume coaches like LS and Chambers etc.

That’s saying something.

Here is an idea. Put out a team that actually shows improvement, results, development and retention and I’ll support you. Cry because you hate men and form a club that will probably push out young male coaches and you ll continue to be just a social media propaganda machine.

Comment

I know way more man hating female coaches that don’t have a lot to show other then the opportunities they got from men who wanted to empower them then ones who earned respect by putting out solid teams, retaining players, successful players, or have a reputation for development without wins if they don’t coach on the highest level.

I’m more concerned in MJ Tate is in my age group then I am any female coach in this state including for show resume coaches like LS and Chambers etc.

That’s saying something.

Here is an idea. Put out a team that actually shows improvement, results, development and retention and I’ll support you. Cry because you hate men and form a club that will probably push out young male coaches and you ll continue to be just a social media propaganda machine.
                              Damn that’s cutting but true.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X