Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Connecticut

I seen the club is now going to be in the NPL leauge.
    Worth a try out?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Worth a try out?
    sure thing. come on down. price is right. spin the big wheel

Comment

Worth a try out?
      I don't know much detail about the club but I do know someone who has 2 boys in the program and has nothing but good things to say about AC

Comment

Worth a try out?
        Awful club. Thought they folded TBH.

Comment

I guess your precious snowflake didn't make one of their teams. Hope the 2 of you are having a good season of rec soccer TBH.

Comment

They've done nothing but grow and just got into NPL. Folding any minute now for sure ;)

Solid mid level club. Like all clubs there's some very good teams and coaches and a few not so much. Definitely worth checking out. Its always good to see what is out there since things change all the time and what a player need may change too.

Comment

I guess your precious snowflake didn't make one of their teams. Hope the 2 of you are having a good season of rec soccer TBH.
              Except everyone makes AC.

Comment

They've done nothing but grow and just got into NPL. Folding any minute now for sure ;)

Solid mid level club. Like all clubs there's some very good teams and coaches and a few not so much. Definitely worth checking out. Its always good to see what is out there since things change all the time and what a player need may change too.
                There are 142 NPL leagues. Sorry but that isn’t an accomplishment. AC is a garbage club. Terrible teams. Mediocre coaches. It’s a good place if you’re too lazy to drive anywhere but your backyard and want to prepare for your HS JV season.

Comment

There are 142 NPL leagues. Sorry but that isn’t an accomplishment. AC is a garbage club. Terrible teams. Mediocre coaches. It’s a good place if you’re too lazy to drive anywhere but your backyard and want to prepare for your HS JV season.
                  What club(s) are you kids playing for?

Comment

Thanks CFC brass

Comment

Thanks CFC brass
                      Yes CFC is still pissed AC took over that corner of the state. Maybe if they'd paid more attention to their boys teams it wouldn't have happened. AC found a gapping hole and swept in.

Comment

If ECNL or DA isn't your level then AC is a very good option. The girls aren't so great but most of the boys teams are competitive

Comment

What club(s) are you kids playing for?
                          BS boys of course.

Comment

Yes CFC is still pissed AC took over that corner of the state. Maybe if they'd paid more attention to their boys teams it wouldn't have happened. AC found a gapping hole and swept in.
                            I don’t know how to break this to you, but the only people who don’t think AC is a joke is AC. I highly doubt CFC is too worried about AC CT. Lol

Comment

I don’t know how to break this to you, but the only people who don’t think AC is a joke is AC. I highly doubt CFC is too worried about AC CT. Lol
                              CFC abandoned that corner of the state and left it to AC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X