Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-09-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Itís really sad when you live in denial,! the board and the DOC are in complete denial.
You morons canít run a club.
Resign and let someone do it that has a clue and idea a drive.
You have officially driven the club into the ground.

You people really need to look at yourselves your not there to inflate your egos with titles and positions.
Your there to promote and better the club.
If you donít get that resign.
Hey hereís an idea fire your doc heís the biggest problem.
He couldnít run a brothel with 50 miss America contestants.

STONY BROOK SOCCER YOU NEED A SPRING CLEANING.

What salary does the DOC pull? There must be better candidates

Not sure I agree with your analogy however
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-09-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default What is wrong with Stonybrook

Another DOC with an accent- funny how these clubs keep falling for it. Nice guy sure, won't be no different with KK. Oh maybe it will- dues going up
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-11-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Stony Brook

The big problem is the board not DOC. All ego and no experience. As long as their kids team is taken care of that is all they care about. Only a few do anything and then they get burnt out and leave.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Did anyone go to the board meeting about the merger with KK on Tuesday night? Would love to hear what happened ....
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did anyone go to the board meeting about the merger with KK on Tuesday night? Would love to hear what happened ....
It was great ! Thank you for asking ! We were awarded DA status
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It was great ! Thank you for asking ! We were awarded DA status
DA for boys and ECNL for the girls. Kurt's speech was riveting and the cheering and applause from the office staff was heartfelt. The KK royal family was also there.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default What is wrong with Stonybrook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DA for boys and ECNL for the girls. Kurt's speech was riveting and the cheering and applause from the office staff was heartfelt. The KK royal family was also there.
i guess the other forum was correct regarding da....its not special anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i guess the other forum was correct regarding da....its not special anymore.
Congrats on being awarded DA. I couldnít believe it when they announced it at the meeting
I think the Wang center was shaking
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That was the only detail, that they got awarded DA.... I would want to know who really is running the show and training moving forward. Are they going to eventually just merge teams?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-18-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default What is wrong with Stony Brook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That was the only detail, that they got awarded DA.... I would want to know who really is running the show and training moving forward. Are they going to eventually just merge teams?
Of course they will merge teams. SB always dumps loyal players for the shiny new objects. That's why they don't have a lot of older teams. Eventually everyone leaves because of it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.