Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re surprised at this? No clubs in Florida support your events because your leaders belittle and talk crap about everyone and anything. It comes back to bite you at events like this where none of the good clubs in the state send any teams and you pay full price to play inta squad scrimmages. Biggest club in the state and no one wants to come to your premier league affiliated showcase! What does that say? But hey, keep stroking the checks, the FESA mob thanks you.
    FESA has very talented teams. I don't understand how the Armada DA showcase is well attended and we fail to bring in any decent competition. I don't think the problem is us (parents) but there is certainly something going on (whether is real or not) that is keeping elite competition from joining our events. I really hope the FESA board and Mr. Mail looks into this and dare to ask the right questions. If we are going to boast that we are the #1 club in Florida, this CANNOT happen.

Disappointed Parent

Comment

FESA has very talented teams. I don't understand how the Armada DA showcase is well attended and we fail to bring in any decent competition. I don't think the problem is us (parents) but there is certainly something going on (whether is real or not) that is keeping elite competition from joining our events. I really hope the FESA board and Mr. Mail looks into this and dare to ask the right questions. If we are going to boast that we are the #1 club in Florida, this CANNOT happen.

Disappointed Parent
      ARMADA TROLL, keep to your own site!

Comment

Disappointed Parent
        Check back. Busy weekend fir tournaments. Exec director is trying to make this the new date for its one showcase. He is working to round up more.

Comment

ARMADA TROLL, keep to your own site!
          Even if it is an ARMADA TROLL, would they be wrong? The list of of teams is ridiculous to pay full tournament fees. Not worth playing so many other FESA teams. Rather go to another tournament that has teams that we haven't played.

Please don't tell me you think this is ok? FESA, ARMADA, CLAY regardless, this is a load of crap.

Comment

More signing today after seeing who is signing up. Come to ours and we send double to yours. The college coach list is long. Great preseason showcase!
            Lying FESA wanker. Is that you $ean?

Comment

Wow, this is our schedule this weekend.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...9199&action=Go

Comment

That looks fun. At least you get to have fun and travel to Julington Creek. Might want to get a hotel so you can take in the sites. Maybe do some shopping at the new Walmart. The new Gate is really nice too. Get your car washed while you are there. You have to make the trip worth it. Enjoy!!

Comment

That looks fun. At least you get to have fun and travel to Julington Creek. Might want to get a hotel so you can take in the sites. Maybe do some shopping at the new Walmart. The new Gate is really nice too. Get your car washed while you are there. You have to make the trip worth it. Enjoy!!
                  Not the best attempt at humor.

Comment

Are they going to bring in some bleachers to hold all of the coaches and talent scouts recruiting this bracket? That will be amazing.

Comment

Are they going to bring in some bleachers to hold all of the coaches and talent scouts recruiting this bracket? That will be amazing.
                      yes, will be put up after training on Thursday

Comment

Even if it is an ARMADA TROLL, would they be wrong? The list of of teams is ridiculous to pay full tournament fees. Not worth playing so many other FESA teams. Rather go to another tournament that has teams that we haven't played.

Please don't tell me you think this is ok? FESA, ARMADA, CLAY regardless, this is a load of crap.
                        TROLL, why do you spend so much time out here, on our site? It’s sad! Just go back to your own site and try and fix losing in every age group this weekend. Not only with your precious DA but at Commissioners Cup.

Comment

Are there literally no outside teams playing in girls U13-14? Only FESA ONES??

Comment

TROLL, why do you spend so much time out here, on our site? It’s sad! Just go back to your own site and try and fix losing in every age group this weekend. Not only with your precious DA but at Commissioners Cup.
                            Again, it’s not your “site”! It is the FESA thread. The site is actually called talking soccer.

Comment

FESA 'Fleecing Every Stupid A-hole' blindly showing up at Veterans to wear a puke, bile color.

Comment

Top two brackets have outside teams.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=14

But you go to U11-U12 and its all FESA

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=12

So is U16

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=16

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X