Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the 45th President of the United States?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Randam Question!!! What President was really a Woman (pussy) & First lady Definitely a Man ?Hint the first lady loved Bananas.
    Random question: what low IQ individual, in Trump parlance, spells random as "randam"? What does "randam" mean?

Comment

Random question: what low IQ individual, in Trump parlance, spells random as "randam"? What does "randam" mean?
      Like how Trump tweeted about global "waming"? He makes a spelling error on almost every tweet.

Comment

Like how Trump tweeted about global "waming"? He makes a spelling error on almost every tweet.
        Some of his spelling errors are an accident and mistakes that a lot of people might make. Others, though, are because of his stupidity. For instance when he wrote "there" instead of "their" when referring to Iran's economy.

The guy is a dolt. More than likely the dumbest president in history.

Comment

Some of his spelling errors are an accident and mistakes that a lot of people might make. Others, though, are because of his stupidity. For instance when he wrote "there" instead of "their" when referring to Iran's economy.

The guy is a dolt. More than likely the dumbest president in history.
          Even his supporters grant that he is a dolt. He is the dumbest president in recent memory.

Comment

I cant believe a VP would say this about Obama. Is this racist? "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean"

Comment

I cant believe a VP would say this about Obama. Is this racist? "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean"
              Why are you perseverating on Obama? Have a hard-on for him?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X