Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut

Notices

Connecticut Discussions about Connecticut soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So I assume you accepted the tongue action that was offered?
No I let you go first and I guess you liked it that's why you ask
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No I let you go first and I guess you liked it that's why you ask
I applaud your willingness to accept sloppy seconds like a real man.......gulp
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I applaud your willingness to accept sloppy seconds like a real man.......gulp
Another loser in the thread......... You must be proud of your abilities way to step up
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Another loser in the thread......... You must be proud of your abilities way to step up
Donít be bitter bleached cornhole licker, Iíll leave some in the chamber for your tasting
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

OW Sucks
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Donít be bitter bleached cornhole licker, Iíll leave some in the chamber for your tasting
Yeah you are clever ....again you must be proud of your abilities
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah you are clever ....again you must be proud of your abilities
Donít get so upset! If you prefer the bag then just ask, if youíd rather be a catcher than a pitcher then just ask. We are here to please you. Perhaps you fancy the gerbil?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Donít get so upset! If you prefer the bag then just ask, if youíd rather be a catcher than a pitcher then just ask. We are here to please you. Perhaps you fancy the gerbil?
I fancy the pearlized necklace my hairless friend
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

OW sucks
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What happened cream puff, to much anal pressure for you?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.