Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut > Talking Conn Politics

Notices

Talking Conn Politics The political side of Conn (Public Sector only, not your child's placement and the politics therein or perceived)

View Poll Results: Trump yea or nay?
Mentally deranged fuktard. Die in a fire! 26 89.66%
Best. Pres. Evah! How could you not love that peen? 2 6.90%
Who? What team is he on? What position does he play? 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. This poll is closed

Old 12-29-2017
Unregistered

I think its all Grover Cleveland's fault......
Old 12-30-2017
Unregistered

Kim Jong planning on another missile test to celebrate the New Years , China and Russia trading Oil right under Trump and Haley’s nose.

Sounds like Trump got CAUGHT. I guess those guys know a CON man when they see it, unfortunately for us Americans SOME still don’t.

Every leader in the world hates this guy the only one that likes him is the murdeous Duderte go figure.
Old 12-30-2017
Unregistered

Can you believe it—One week in an Rubio already regretting his vote on the Tax bill said after reading more details in ths colossal bill he realized corporates got waaaay to much of a break and there’s no way it will boost the economy they will buy use it to do ‘ buy backs’

Thanks ReFlubians.
Old 12-30-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you believe it—One week in an Rubio already regretting his vote on the Tax bill said after reading more details in ths colossal bill he realized corporates got waaaay to much of a break and there’s no way it will boost the economy they will buy use it to do ‘ buy backs’

Thanks ReFlubians.
Lather, rinse, repeat....
Old 12-30-2017
Unregistered

Quote:

Thanks ReFlubians.
Please send your tax savings from this bill to me. I promise it will go to a good cause.
Old 12-30-2017
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
Please send your tax savings from this bill to me. I promise it will go to a good cause.
Hey Space Cadet —Is that what they told you? Pinocchio Ryan and Con-artist Trump!

FYI- Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and California r gonna get screwed and even the Republican Congressman and Women know and said that. Why do refuse to even listen to your own, are you that stupid!
Old 12-30-2017
Unregistered

Quote:

Thanks for making clear the Republican platform to everyone
Old 12-30-2017
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
As a lifelong Republican I’ll agree with the other poster, you’re a Space Cadet.
NJ,NY,CT&CA will take the hit for this. A couple of the strongest Republican voices Darrell Issa (R-CA)& Peter King (R-NY)both Opposed & voted NO to this bill along with another 10 Republicans Members representing NY,NJ and CA.

I hate to go against the party of my Conservative ideas but this was a bad bill, and we’re gonna pay for this come 2018 midterms. This bill was more of a show for DT to get a W for the year, the original principle was good in stature but ended up being a blundered rush job.
Old 12-30-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
As a lifelong Republican I’ll agree with the other poster, you’re a Space Cadet.
NJ,NY,CT&CA will take the hit for this. A couple of the strongest Republican voices Darrell Issa (R-CA)& Peter King (R-NY)both Opposed & voted NO to this bill along with another 10 Republicans Members representing NY,NJ and CA.

I hate to go against the party of my Conservative ideas but this was a bad bill, and we’re gonna pay for this come 2018 midterms. This bill was more of a show for DT to get a W for the year, the original principle was good in stature but ended up being a blundered rush job.
really the reps are going to pay in the midterm?
oh snap they are going to lose NY,CA,NJ, and CT WHAT A SHOCKER
you ;
libs are too funny, you wanted the rich to pay their fair share,now they are and you are still bitching
BTW the Trump rally was very nice to me,
Old 12-30-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
really the reps are going to pay in the midterm?
oh snap they are going to lose NY,CA,NJ, and CT WHAT A SHOCKER
you ;
libs are too funny, you wanted the rich to pay their fair share,now they are and you are still bitching
BTW the Trump rally was very nice to me,
If you don't like it here, move to Alabama