Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2549900][QUOTE=Unregistered;2549891]

Unbelievable that you are on here moaning about kicking a ball outside in Florida and discovering it is hot. No way! If those 40 minutes of playing time is too much for your teenage princess, then grab her and go sit in the car. My daughter already runs circles around your retard. Extra minutes on the pitch will make it that much more fun.[/QUOTE

You have no clue. Kicking a ball?! Lol.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2549918][QUOTE=Unregistered;2549900]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Unbelievable that you are on here moaning about kicking a ball outside in Florida and discovering it is hot. No way! If those 40 minutes of playing time is too much for your teenage princess, then grab her and go sit in the car. My daughter already runs circles around your retard. Extra minutes on the pitch will make it that much more fun.[/QUOTE

You have no clue. Kicking a ball?! Lol.
And you obviously think that your kid does more than that. Pretty simple. Foot, ball. Move foot to contact the ball. Ball is kicked. Ugh, so hot, too hard. I need to complain about it. Now I see where your daughter gets her mental incapacity. Maybe try TOPSoccer.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
3 games within a 36 hour time period is a bad idea?

Why?
Because fat Mia can't be off her phone for that long.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Because fat Mia can't be off her phone for that long.
Do you really need to insult people who you disagree with you?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Thumbs down

Quote:
No they didn't, and after the first two weekends of the season the majority of the subprime teams will be 0-5. GA teams will embarrass Subprime teams.
Wrong stupid. The 03,04,and 05s all went undefeated this weekend! Where are you getting your info from? The dumb soccer mommy from Weston whose kid got cut from prime? ???
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Do you really need to insult people who you disagree with you?
What disagreement? You complained. I called you out on it. You don't like your fat little bench warmer going through the agony of kicking a ball in the Florida heat, so do something else. There, I solved it for you. No charge for this therapy session.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Wrong stupid. The 03,04,and 05s all went undefeated this weekend! Where are you getting your info from? The dumb soccer mommy from Weston whose kid got cut from prime? ???
This weekend was a joke.

Terrible schedule with terrible teams.

Any coach worth their weight in salt played it safe and kept their players healthy as priority number one. Wins secondary.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I was responding to this post, stupid..."all the BROWRD prime teams won ALL there ECNL games this weekend !! #powerhousesoccer" Big difference between winning all games and going undefeated. Go fvck yourself you DA wanna be.

06-
https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...5062&action=Go

05 did well
https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...1672&action=Go

04s meh
https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...6807&action=Go

03s did well

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...4373&action=Go
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
all the BROWRD prime teams won ALL there ECNL games this weekend !! #powerhousesoccer
Bull****! Fake news!
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
ECNL sells itself as a PLAYERS FIRST league and schedules 3 games on a weekend in 90+ degree weather. I already reached out to our director raising my concerns. Every parent should do the same. This is absolutely unacceptable and nowhere else where soccer is taken serious does this occur. ECNL needs to lead by example!
This past weekend was basically scheduled Friendlies/Scrimmage! Real season starts last weekend in August in GA. Club has work cut out for them but most teams are good and should play well. Prime has modest expectations as the teams are composed of mostly new players. It will take some time, but who knows maybe there will be some surprises.