Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECNL for Philadelphia Ukrainian National SC??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why people think that ecnl is the be all or end all for girls soccer. It’s expensive, requires a ton of travel, and has a lot of rules that don’t really help with younger girls developmental needs. And all this with no guarantee that your child will even play in college, let alone get a scholarship. People get so carried away with the ECNL name. It’s worth it if your kid is a superstar to get the best exposure in the high school years. But let’s face it most of the kids in the programs are not getting D1 scholarships. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not sure why people think that ecnl is the be all or end all for girls soccer. It’s expensive, requires a ton of travel, and has a lot of rules that don’t really help with younger girls developmental needs. And all this with no guarantee that your child will even play in college, let alone get a scholarship. People get so carried away with the ECNL name. It’s worth it if your kid is a superstar to get the best exposure in the high school years. But let’s face it most of the kids in the programs are not getting D1 scholarships. Just my opinion.
      On the girls side ecnl really is the be all end all. It is expensive and more travel but it’s worth it IF your child is a serious soccer player. The talent is far, far better in ecnl than any other league. GDA is good also. But if not too serious about soccer and in it more for friends or social time then yes other leagues many be a better choice like Pags or edp. No guarantees with ecnl for a great college but it gives your child a MUCH better chance.

Comment

Don’t even sweat it. Half the 06 ecnl team doesn’t really deserve to be there. The dad coach is protecting his daughters spot and her friends spots. When change comes to FC bucks they will all be ecnl washouts too. This is why they are so vocal all over these message boards. They know their days are numbered and they just want to keep the status quo.
        Ukrainian parents — Imagine what your new 06 coach would think of your posts on here.
        He would be embarrassed and should be. Your continued bashing of other teams on this thread and the other is very sad.

Comment

Ukrainian parents — Imagine what your new 06 coach would think of your posts on here.
          He would be embarrassed and should be. Your continued bashing of other teams on this thread and the other is very sad.
          He will probably be thinking “holy ****!!! FC Bucks 06 ECNL is coached by a dad coach. Picking off the few decent FC Bucks players once we are in ecnl will be even easier than I thought”

Comment

He will probably be thinking “holy ****!!! FC Bucks 06 ECNL is coached by a dad coach. Picking off the few decent FC Bucks players once we are in ecnl will be even easier than I thought”
            We are Ukrainian 06 parents, here us roar!!

Yawn.

Comment

“Once we are in ecnl”. Lol lol. Now that is funny yet sad.

But I did here ukies are getting ecnl in 2030. Lol!!

Comment

“Once we are in ecnl”. Lol lol. Now that is funny yet sad.

But I did here ukies are getting ecnl in 2030. Lol!!
                Once again you are so cute trying to drum up trouble. Nobody cares anymore. Keep your precious ECNL name. We are satisfied with a coach who actually gives a crap.

Comment

Once again you are so cute trying to drum up trouble. Nobody cares anymore. Keep your precious ECNL name. We are satisfied with a coach who actually gives a crap.
                  Ukrainian club was a nice little soccer club. What happened?? The club can’t be happy with this. Very unfortunate

Comment

Ukrainian club was a nice little soccer club. What happened?? The club can’t be happy with this. Very unfortunate
                    Copy, paste, repeat. Get a life.

Comment

Copy, paste, repeat. Get a life.
                      Thanks Nancy, great job! You just earned little Mia a start and extra 20 minutes in our friendly against Doylestown Rec next week. Hoping we can pull off that upset! Is your shift almost over? Tell Betty to keep up the good work! See you at the pool party later.

Comment

Thanks Nancy, great job! You just earned little Mia a start and extra 20 minutes in our friendly against Doylestown Rec next week. Hoping we can pull off that upset! Is your shift almost over? Tell Betty to keep up the good work! See you at the pool party later.
                        Saw this post on the bucks one as well. Seems like YOU are riding these posts more than the alleged posters you keep calling out. If you were a fish, you would have been grilled by now as you keep taking the bait. Don't you work?
                        Sheep.

Comment

Saw this post on the bucks one as well. Seems like YOU are riding these posts more than the alleged posters you keep calling out. If you were a fish, you would have been grilled by now as you keep taking the bait. Don't you work?
                          Sheep.
                          Pot meet kettle

Comment

Pot meet kettle
                            Exactly. These ukies parents are relentless on here. Give it a break

Comment

Exactly. These ukies parents are relentless on here. Give it a break
                              As an observer to this forum so far and not being associated with either club it confuses me why FC Bucks parents are on this thread commenting on their team and bashing Ukies. And it appears to only be 06 parents. There is another thread dedicated to FC Bucks - keep that about FC Bucks not here. No Ukies parents should be commenting on that thread either.

Also, opinions are opinions but no need to be rude or insulting to each other. It just makes this whole thread and the Bucks one go on and on. If the Ukies DOC or otherwise really thought it was their parents behaving the way they are supposedly behaving I’m sure they would ask parents to stop. As any decent club management would. The insults are just so immature and back-firing

Comment

As an observer to this forum so far and not being associated with either club it confuses me why FC Bucks parents are on this thread commenting on their team and bashing Ukies. And it appears to only be 06 parents. There is another thread dedicated to FC Bucks - keep that about FC Bucks not here. No Ukies parents should be commenting on that thread either.

Also, opinions are opinions but no need to be rude or insulting to each other. It just makes this whole thread and the Bucks one go on and on. If the Ukies DOC or otherwise really thought it was their parents behaving the way they are supposedly behaving I’m sure they would ask parents to stop. As any decent club management would. The insults are just so immature and back-firing
                                I also don’t like ukies parents bullying other clubs like I’ve read on here. Yes it seems to be from the 06 team. I don’t like reading that our parents bully anyone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X