Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    all the BROWRD prime teams won ALL there ECNL games this weekend !! #powerhousesoccer
    incorrect.

Comment

They played 3 games in 2 days? For a league to be ok with this is crazy. This is why soccer in the US is a joke. Players and their health and development should come first.
      I agree.

Never a good idea but especially stupid this early in the season.

Makes ZERO sense to have a schedule like that.

Money and profits before all else though.

Comment

all the BROWRD prime teams won ALL there ECNL games this weekend !! #powerhousesoccer
        No they didn't, and after the first two weekends of the season the majority of the subprime teams will be 0-5. GA teams will embarrass Subprime teams.

Comment

The hating season has begun in weston. Worry about your own teams. You can call and scrimmage us. But you never will.

Comment

I agree.

Never a good idea but especially stupid this early in the season.

Makes ZERO sense to have a schedule like that.

Money and profits before all else though.
            ECNL sells itself as a PLAYERS FIRST league and schedules 3 games on a weekend in 90+ degree weather. I already reached out to our director raising my concerns. Every parent should do the same. This is absolutely unacceptable and nowhere else where soccer is taken serious does this occur. ECNL needs to lead by example!

Comment

ECNL sells itself as a PLAYERS FIRST league and schedules 3 games on a weekend in 90+ degree weather. I already reached out to our director raising my concerns. Every parent should do the same. This is absolutely unacceptable and nowhere else where soccer is taken serious does this occur. ECNL needs to lead by example!
              What are you so upset about? Your daughter maybe played 40 minutes across all 3 games. Big deal. I'm sure that your fat azz sweated more sitting on the sidelines. Relax.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2549853]What are you so upset about? Your daughter maybe played 40 minutes across all 3 games. Big deal. I'm sure that your fat azz sweated more sitting on the sidelines. Relax.[/QUOTE

Someone posts something that is in the best interest to all players and you reply with that. Unbelievable.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2549891]
                  What are you so upset about? Your daughter maybe played 40 minutes across all 3 games. Big deal. I'm sure that your fat azz sweated more sitting on the sidelines. Relax.[/QUOTE

Someone posts something that is in the best interest to all players and you reply with that. Unbelievable.
                  Unbelievable that you are on here moaning about kicking a ball outside in Florida and discovering it is hot. No way! If those 40 minutes of playing time is too much for your teenage princess, then grab her and go sit in the car. My daughter already runs circles around your retard. Extra minutes on the pitch will make it that much more fun.

Comment

3 games within a 36 hour time period is a bad idea?

Why?

Comment

WFF GDA teams U17, U18/19 lost to ECNL teams this weekend.
                      The narrative is busted for WFF.
                      Not GDA F U C K I N G IDIOT!! DA teams cannot participate in trash tournaments.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2549900][QUOTE=Unregistered;2549891]

Unbelievable that you are on here moaning about kicking a ball outside in Florida and discovering it is hot. No way! If those 40 minutes of playing time is too much for your teenage princess, then grab her and go sit in the car. My daughter already runs circles around your retard. Extra minutes on the pitch will make it that much more fun.[/QUOTE

You have no clue. Kicking a ball?! Lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2549918][QUOTE=Unregistered;2549900]

Unbelievable that you are on here moaning about kicking a ball outside in Florida and discovering it is hot. No way! If those 40 minutes of playing time is too much for your teenage princess, then grab her and go sit in the car. My daughter already runs circles around your retard. Extra minutes on the pitch will make it that much more fun.[/QUOTE

You have no clue. Kicking a ball?! Lol.
                          And you obviously think that your kid does more than that. Pretty simple. Foot, ball. Move foot to contact the ball. Ball is kicked. Ugh, so hot, too hard. I need to complain about it. Now I see where your daughter gets her mental incapacity. Maybe try TOPSoccer.

Comment

3 games within a 36 hour time period is a bad idea?

Why?
                            Because fat Mia can't be off her phone for that long.

Comment

Because fat Mia can't be off her phone for that long.
                              Do you really need to insult people who you disagree with you?

Comment

No they didn't, and after the first two weekends of the season the majority of the subprime teams will be 0-5. GA teams will embarrass Subprime teams.
                                Wrong stupid. The 03,04,and 05s all went undefeated this weekend! Where are you getting your info from? The dumb soccer mommy from Weston whose kid got cut from prime? ???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X