X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Tournament

How’s the brevard Prime tournament going

Great b and c teams 3 years apart all playing for a participation medal. Does it get any better than this?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How’s the brevard Prime tournament going
      https://giphy.com/gifs/this-is-fine-...Zu4QQqCUaq434T

Comment

Great turnout. Very little dumbas s south Florida teams. So we r happy

Love
        The rest of florida

Comment

Great turnout. Very little dumbas s south Florida teams. So we r happy

Love
          The rest of florida
          truly an amazing tournament. They did a great job with it and we will go back for sure. Amazing competition!

Comment

truly an amazing tournament. They did a great job with it and we will go back for sure. Amazing competition!
            What was your favorite part?
            1) the need to combine several age groups to have enough teams to form brackets
            2) the vast vast diversity of different clubs that traveled to participate in the event
            3) the beautiful venue and local
            4) immaculate fields

Comment

2) the vast vast diversity of different clubs that traveled to participate in the event
              4) immaculate fields
              My favorite part was playing 3 games in two days...in August...in Florida.

Yet...I read parents complain that their daughter needs to shut down over the summer to help prevent against injury and fatigue. Did those same parents not raise their eye brows at this schedule?

Comment

4) immaculate fields
                I loved that my daughters ECNL team got to beat up on OCYS (Age appropriate and a younger age) and a Brevard showcase team. The tournament was great my daughter won and is the best.

Comment

I loved that my daughters ECNL team got to beat up on OCYS (Age appropriate and a younger age) and a Brevard showcase team. The tournament was great my daughter won and is the best.
                  Heard your daughter got 7 scholarship offers at this tournament alone. She is an amazing player. Wish my daughter was blessed like yours.

Comment

#soblessed
                    #thefewtheprime

Comment

Heard your daughter got 7 scholarship offers at this tournament alone. She is an amazing player. Wish my daughter was blessed like yours.
                      Well she is not so get used to my daughter dominating yours for life

Comment

Already used to it.

Comment

Already used to it.
                          Thanks for not being a hater. Now get your daughter and send her back to the y where she belongs

Comment

#genetics #soblessed #vamosprime

#****theteamionlycareaboutmyself

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X