Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is not me!!! Not funny a##holes and shows how you can't read. My son is an 05. Hope you all enjoy making fun of a kid getting screwed over because we don't play the politics game.

Just looking for a fair opportunity
    My son is the bestest 05 goalie and to prove it he is playing u16 this year. Don't let these impostors feel you.

It breaks his heart to sit on the bench. As a father I can not tolerate that so I grab him and throw him in the car and tell him what a loser he is for not playing.

He deserves a fair chance with a coach who is not a total idiot and a club that is not controlled by OCYS and the other big clubs. Stats don't lie.

Comment

This is not me!!! Not funny a##holes and shows how you can't read. My son is an 05. Hope you all enjoy making fun of a kid getting screwed over because we don't play the politics game.

Just looking for a fair opportunity
      I think people are making fun of you. Your son did not have the cops called on him at an invite only ID session. Your son does not pull the kid off the bench in the middle of the game. The son does not claim to be the best goalie in the world.

Keep coming back you make great fodder.

Comment

I think people are making fun of you. Your son did not have the cops called on him at an invite only ID session. Your son does not pull the kid off the bench in the middle of the game. The son does not claim to be the best goalie in the world.

Keep coming back you make great fodder.
        I never knew he got the cops called lol, how did that happen?

Comment

u 16 goalie needs a home

I never knew he got the cops called lol, how did that happen?
          He showed up at Osceola Heritage Park during the tryouts and walked out on the field with his son in tow and tried to get him on the field, he would not leave when asked I am assuming. Not sure what was said but they walked him out, then he tried to go in the building and security spoke to him. He stayed in the parking lot until the police showed up and spoke to him. I really felt bad for his son who was there the entire time. :(

Comment

He showed up at Osceola Heritage Park during the tryouts and walked out on the field with his son in tow and tried to get him on the field, he would not leave when asked I am assuming. Not sure what was said but they walked him out, then he tried to go in the building and security spoke to him. He stayed in the parking lot until the police showed up and spoke to him. I really felt bad for his son who was there the entire time. :(
            Crazy the dad does not see why they don’t choose him

Comment

u 16 goalie needs a home

Crazy the dad does not see why they don’t choose him
              He showed up at Lake Sylvan with him too during a closed scrimmage but got turned away.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X