Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does the club have so much instability on each DA team. Should be pretty simple when your the big dog in town. How are the teams not selected, shouldn't have this been handled in May/June?
    Just so dumb they hired new DOC in June had tryouts just now. How can it be done in May. So much hate

Comment

Just so dumb they hired new DOC in June had tryouts just now. How can it be done in May. So much hate
      That is super steamy

Comment

OC should have been cleaning house and bringing in the best players from the state, now with MLS in south florida, they are already 2nd fiddle.

Does OC bring in kids from out of state for DA like Atlanta United is doing?
        Last year when they were at MV they did as they were able to tie them to the school and thus kids had a bed to sleep in. not any more. I am a season ticket holder and love them but can also be objective enough to see that they are clueless on how to run the academy. not sure if they even care... kinda sad

Comment

Heard they still haven’t settled all their teams/players. Wow...

Comment

If they are going to run it like they did at Weston get used to having a new player trying out every week and for players to be replaced throughout the season.

Comment

If they are going to run it like they did at Weston get used to having a new player trying out every week and for players to be replaced throughout the season.
              What happens with the kids they “replace”. That kinda sucks

Comment

If they are still looking for players that does not say to much for the team or teams. What a mess

Comment

If they are still looking for players that does not say to much for the team or teams. What a mess
                  You should always look for players to improve your squad. Way to go!

Comment

What happens with the kids they “replace”. That kinda sucks
                    Back into the fray. It’s how it should be ...every 12 weeks benchmark them...they don’t meet it , replace them. That’s how major clubs work in just about every country that has a decent team 🙈

Comment

Back into the fray. It’s how it should be ...every 12 weeks benchmark them...they don’t meet it , replace them. That’s how major clubs work in just about every country that has a decent team 🙈
                      That's why it won't happen here.

Comment

Back into the fray. It’s how it should be ...every 12 weeks benchmark them...they don’t meet it , replace them. That’s how major clubs work in just about every country that has a decent team ��
                        so here's the question... are they telling the kids and parents this..?? and again what happens with the kids if they get bumped out..?? you cant keep shoving them onto the ECNL team. so are the kids just screwed and nobody give a rats ass about the kids. for kids between 15 and 17 yrs old this is seriously their most important playing time and if they are getting shuffled around and not played they are screwed

no offense but if it was my kid and they had any desire to go to and play into college I would get the he!l outta that DA. you gotta look for more than a stupid DA patch on your shirt... drop the ego and do whats best for your kid

Comment

so here's the question... are they telling the kids and parents this..?? and again what happens with the kids if they get bumped out..?? you cant keep shoving them onto the ECNL team. so are the kids just screwed and nobody give a rats ass about the kids. for kids between 15 and 17 yrs old this is seriously their most important playing time and if they are getting shuffled around and not played they are screwed

no offense but if it was my kid and they had any desire to go to and play into college I would get the he!l outta that DA. you gotta look for more than a stupid DA patch on your shirt... drop the ego and do whats best for your kid
                          What do you think happens with players bumped out in Dallas, Madrid, Arsenal, Man Utd, Barca? They move on and find another team. If you are decent other teams wills pick you up, look at OCYS giving out free scholarships.

Comment

What do you think happens with players bumped out in Dallas, Madrid, Arsenal, Man Utd, Barca? They move on and find another team. If you are decent other teams wills pick you up, look at OCYS giving out free scholarships.
                            so again, do they tell the kids and parents this up front..?? I agree, if you know this going in and have no problem with that, then awesome. but if they aren't being honest then shame on them. I know just for my kid this is not a situation I would want for them but then we are also smart enough to know that 98% of DA kids will never see a professional pitch and the best they can hope for is OCB.

Comment

so again, do they tell the kids and parents this up front..?? I agree, if you know this going in and have no problem with that, then awesome. but if they aren't being honest then shame on them. I know just for my kid this is not a situation I would want for them but then we are also smart enough to know that 98% of DA kids will never see a professional pitch and the best they can hope for is OCB.
                              didn't tell us... we saw what was going on and left... son got offer a few weeks back and then this all kept going on...not worth being screwed with. not worth a stupid DA emblem. competition isn't that much better than ECNL

Comment

didn't tell us... we saw what was going on and left... son got offer a few weeks back and then this all kept going on...not worth being screwed with. not worth a stupid DA emblem. competition isn't that much better than ECNL
                                They are definitely lacking in the communication area but to think that the level of competition isn't better than Ecnl is ridiculous. They play inter Miami, FC Dallas, Solar, Atlanta United, and Houston Dynamo all before November for u15 and above. No comparison.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X