X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sound like a real pompous pri#k.
    He was found guilty by his peers but it is slander. Ignore the ban and see what happens, as i will personally drive 50 miles to take photo and send to fysa, so we can increase to 3 years.
    Jupiter has become the most disliked club after lake worth sharks in palm beach county...full of real *****hole$
    Get a life you fvcking loser

Comment

Truth hurts.....jack*****

Comment

He was found guilty by his peers but it is slander. Ignore the ban and see what happens, as i will personally drive 50 miles to take photo and send to fysa, so we can increase to 3 years.
        Jupiter has become the most disliked club after lake worth sharks in palm beach county...full of real *****hole$
        you got issues pal.. life is short, all that negativity gonna kill you... take a breath,

Comment

gotta say, i hear of more people not liking PBG,SUNRISE,PRIME, MASSIVE, ECT than JUPITER,, you got an ax to grind with TP, thats fine, but the club is doing well and has many great coaches and teams,,

Comment

gotta say, i hear of more people not liking PBG,SUNRISE,PRIME, MASSIVE, ECT than JUPITER,, you got an ax to grind with TP, thats fine, but the club is doing well and has many great coaches and teams,,
            ......."many great teams and coaches" is probably a stretch dontya think? Nice try to deflect and then cast aspersions on the other clubs though. D**khead.

Comment

Tom Powers Suspension

To all who hide behind unregistered names and insult each other from different clubs. You show very little integrity and should be ashamed to be involved in youth soccer. My son plays for Jupiter U15. (feel free to talk to me on the side-line) He has played for Tom Powers for 3 years. Tom is a class act. He is one of the best stand-up, honest hardworking coaches I have come across in South Florida. Always putting the interest of the kids first. His training and development is excellent, his coaches are top professional that actually continue to coach at a very high level. He offers so much more then surrounding clubs. Of course kids/parents are going to leave other clubs to join Jupiter hence the poaching charges. I think a lot of the anger comes from clubs who cannot offer what Tom Powers does and are left to do nothing but insult instead of changing their program. The Boys and Girls love Tom, but more importantly Jupiter United loves our boys and their families and wants to see them have a good soccer season. Soccer is much more than learning how to kick a ball in the net, it's about building character, being a team player, developing the player, holding your head high with respect during a loss and learning from it. We know we will have this with Tom, or who ever replaces Tom. The U15 boys will stay together. They will be in the Premier league and will continue their tough schedule. Looking forward to playing the surrounding clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by JupiterU15 Michael Sims View Post
                To all who hide behind unregistered names and insult each other from different clubs. You show very little integrity and should be ashamed to be involved in youth soccer. My son plays for Jupiter U15. (feel free to talk to me on the side-line) He has played for Tom Powers for 3 years. Tom is a class act. He is one of the best stand-up, honest hardworking coaches I have come across in South Florida. Always putting the interest of the kids first. His training and development is excellent, his coaches are top professional that actually continue to coach at a very high level. He offers so much more then surrounding clubs. Of course kids/parents are going to leave other clubs to join Jupiter hence the poaching charges. I think a lot of the anger comes from clubs who cannot offer what Tom Powers does and are left to do nothing but insult instead of changing their program. The Boys and Girls love Tom, but more importantly Jupiter United loves our boys and their families and wants to see them have a good soccer season. Soccer is much more than learning how to kick a ball in the net, it's about building character, being a team player, developing the player, holding your head high with respect during a loss and learning from it. We know we will have this with Tom, or who ever replaces Tom. The U15 boys will stay together. They will be in the Premier league and will continue their tough schedule. Looking forward to playing the surrounding clubs.
                thank you,, well said !!! ,but the keyboard tough guy will find a way to bash you and put everyone at Jupiter down,,, i dont understand the hatred for the guy,, i have NEVER heard of him screwing over/mistreating/or being "all about the money" to anyone,,, would love to know who these 2 or 3 people are who have such a gripe..

Comment

Perhaps it’s all fake news

Comment

If TP is allegedly suspended then why is he at the fields. You people have your information incorrect and this thread might be completely false.

Comment

I hope he is at fields....3 year ban

Comment

There is NOTHING they can do to him for training kids. Time for you to STFU.

Comment

There is NOTHING they can do to him for training kids. Time for you to STFU.
                          Unfortunately the soccer mafia (FYSA and its members) rarely put the kids first.

Whether a family decides to leave for a different club on July 5 when rosters have not even been submitted but, clubs demand the parents pay a full year fees

To a kid getting training from another club coach and the big club getting that coach suspended for Poaching while the big clubs coaches do the same thing

To suppressing competition by enforcing a 15 mile rule on new clubs

The Soccer Mafia (FYSA) is too busy protecting their own. US Soccer has overwhelmed FYSA in central floria.

Comment

*******. thats what you are. rat/SNITCH , must have been smacked around growing up

Comment

If TP is allegedly suspended then why is he at the fields. You people have your information incorrect and this thread might be completely false.
                              So he cannot coach the teams at FYSA events, but training, USClub, tournaments is apparently ok. This is straight from a parent's mouth whose child is on one of his teams.

Comment

None of this matters. Tom has a fan base now large w Pugh to open his own club. He’s the new player!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X