Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The A licensed coaches often want to be the alpha and move on until they can be the alpha. The full time career coaches with the higher licenses take higher pay to keep and they often want to move to be a higher dog.
    Yeah they want to be the Alpha. More like Beta b i t c h e s.

Parents are getting it now that. They realized the Ussf license structure is complete crap. Ha, they see the woman having more success than the men! And men run the show! WTH!

Comment

Yeah they want to be the Alpha. More like Beta b i t c h e s.

Parents are getting it now that. They realized the Ussf license structure is complete crap. Ha, they see the woman having more success than the men! And men run the show! WTH!
      English please.

Comment

English please.
        Fingers are too big and autocorrect sucks.

Women are better! Men run the show! USSF is a total disaster including DA. Simple.

Comment

The A licensed coaches often want to be the alpha and move on until they can be the alpha. The full time career coaches with the higher licenses take higher pay to keep and they often want to move to be a higher dog.
          Except they are not alpha. Parents may not know the difference but the hardcore coaches know a crap A license coach when they tout DA and the results are horrendous!

Comment

Except they are not alpha. Parents may not know the difference but the hardcore coaches know a crap A license coach when they tout DA and the results are horrendous!
            Leto and Pat?

Comment

Leto and Pat?
              and Tommy

Comment

and Tommy
                and Vanja

Comment

and Vanja
                  UEFA licence means nothing. Winning does.

Comment

Fingers are too big and autocorrect sucks.

Women are better! Men run the show! USSF is a total disaster including DA. Simple.
                    Oh great, another tatted up bad implant gin blossom rolling on TS after her liquid lunch.

Comment

Oh great, another tatted up bad implant gin blossom rolling on TS after her liquid lunch.
                      Check your wife!

Comment

English please.
                        I coach at FESA. I couldn’t pass the basic USSF course. Armada fires me, because I’m crazy and can’t coach. I now spend my days on TS doing everything I can to bash Armada, DA, USSF, and anyone else I feel has wronged me. It’s a long list, because I blame others for my own failures. I now coach a Premier 2 kickball team (8th level for age group) at FESA, and make claims on TS that they can beat DA teams. It makes me feel better about the sad, lonely, pathetic life I have created for myself. Understand?

Comment

I coach at FESA. I couldn’t pass the basic USSF course. Armada fires me, because I’m crazy and can’t coach. I now spend my days on TS doing everything I can to bash Armada, DA, USSF, and anyone else I feel has wronged me. It’s a long list, because I blame others for my own failures. I now coach a Premier 2 kickball team (8th level for age group) at FESA, and make claims on TS that they can beat DA teams. It makes me feel better about the sad, lonely, pathetic life I have created for myself. Understand?
                          I’ll translate. My A license means ****. DA and my kids are all that we have. My ego is bloated. Half the staff have left Armada. I do not understand soccer so I reply to ever post that criticizes armada because I want my kid to get a scholarship. I’m a total loser. Sorry!

Comment

Check your wife!
                            So which are you, angry feminist or b1tchy dyke? At least your endless source of amusement on TS. The regift that keeps on giving.

Comment

I’ll translate. My A license means ****. DA and my kids are all that we have. My ego is bloated. Half the staff have left Armada. I do not understand soccer so I reply to ever post that criticizes armada because I want my kid to get a scholarship. I’m a total loser. Sorry!
                              Well, at least we can all agree that you are a total loser.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X