X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not worried about it, just think it's odd. It's 6 games vs. 8
    I think it has to do with the number of teams playing in a particular division. For the older ages, it works out. They are playing at tourneys, state cup, etc. Spring season gets even longer if the teams make the finals or move on to nationals. Conflict with ACT/SAT testing dates also happen.

Comment

The A and B distinction in NPL doesn't mean one is better than the other. A means founding member with NPL license who own that spot. B means the spot was earned. Both have the opportunity to make it to the final. People get way too hung up on "NPL B".

As for the A division having 6 games vs 7, if it's a problem for the teams in that division, I'm sure it can be easily rectified by a scrimmage or whatnot on the off weekend. If you don't have a kid in the division, why worry about it?

Finally, regarding if it's a club's A or B team, it doesn't matter. Some club's B team, or even C team, is much better than another club's A team!
      I have to say that was a well written and intelligent post. At least someone here knows what they are talking about.

Comment

I have to say that was a well written and intelligent post. At least someone here knows what they are talking about.
        A true rarity around here, unfortunately.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X