Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Should I be offended by your "White Christian American" comment? I'm white and I'm an American but I'm not a Christian. Can I be an American if I'm not a Christian? In the butthurt world of the Trump xenophobes I'm not sure that I can be - at least according to them.
    You stupid. Trump has Jewish daughter and grandchildren. Your butthurt comment also proves you not only stupid but also an assh**\e.

Comment

Trump's not a christian. Never has been. It's his weak minded butt hurt followers that believe he is somehow chosen. Dollars to donuts he has paid for more than 1 abortion.

You stupid. Trump has Jewish daughter and grandchildren. Your butthurt comment also proves you not only stupid but also an assh**\e.

Comment

What was all those trump supporters chanting while burning tiki torches... 🔥🔥🔥 very fine people by the way.

Dude please at least expand your knowledge by doing the research and not being lazy and taking what MSM is saying as gospel! Remember, MSM hate Trump, they lie, they misinform, misinterpret, etc., anything that can make Trump look bad! This doesn’t help you or I, it just feeds a bunch of lunatic leftists and creates greater discourse amongst Americans! I don’t know about you but I use the news to make decisions in my life for my family and if the MSM is going to flat out lie, they truly are the enemy of the people! Now, what really happened, their were folks who didn’t want to see memorials, statutes of famous persons in our history removed or destroyed. Whether their doings were right or wring by today standards, you should always have reminders of the mistakes not to make. It was THOSE folks who didn’t want to see history destroyed that Trump said were “fine” people! FACT
        Jews will not replace us!

Comment

Remember when Trump was at Normandy, at a commemoration of D-Day, and while sitting in front of the rows of crosses honoring the fallen, decided to go on a political rant which included impugning R. Mueller, a man that served this country when Trump had bone spurs. Now that was disrespect. If you have respect for what those boys did on D-Day, you must have been sickened by what you saw.

While I do not personally agree with any sort of protest like that while representing a national team abroad, at least it (1) is a peaceful protest demonstrating the power of our first amendment and (2) literally has zero to do with soldiers in any way, shape or form. Politicians, criminal justice system and law enforcement... yes. Soldiers? Not in the slightest. And everytime someone mentions disrespecting the troops, that is in effect an act of disrespect to those same troops by misusing their honor to avoid having to actually discuss matters relevant to the protest.

She will be playing in the Normandy region tomorrow. I pray she does not disrespect the thousands that died there in WW2.

Comment

Remember when Trump was at Normandy, at a commemoration of D-Day, and while sitting in front of the rows of crosses honoring the fallen, decided to go on a political rant which included impugning R. Mueller, a man that served this country when Trump had bone spurs. Now that was disrespect. If you have respect for what those boys did on D-Day, you must have been sickened by what you saw.

While I do not personally agree with any sort of protest like that while representing a national team abroad, at least it (1) is a peaceful protest demonstrating the power of our first amendment and (2) literally has zero to do with soldiers in any way, shape or form. Politicians, criminal justice system and law enforcement... yes. Soldiers? Not in the slightest. And everytime someone mentions disrespecting the troops, that is in effect an act of disrespect to those same troops by misusing their honor to avoid having to actually discuss matters relevant to the protest.
            You know what's really scary? Sites like this becoming propaganda machines. Attack Trump all day and you are fine. But another thread had a post about Joe Biden and his affection for young girls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZGLvjSM0KM) and the post was pulled as well as replies that followed. But rip Trump all day and no problem. This site should be renamed 'Talking Censorship'. Watch for this post to disappear. That should scare you.

Comment

You know what's really scary? Sites like this becoming propaganda machines. Attack Trump all day and you are fine. But another thread had a post about Joe Biden and his affection for young girls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZGLvjSM0KM) and the post was pulled as well as replies that followed. But rip Trump all day and no problem. This site should be renamed 'Talking Censorship'. Watch for this post to disappear. That should scare you.
              Laughing at them is the best medicine. They want to tell us all how the Country should be run using San Francisco, Los angelos & Chicago as a example FFS.

Comment

Laughing at them is the best medicine. They want to tell us all how the Country should be run using San Francisco, Los angelos & Chicago as a example FFS.
                San Fran and LA are better models of society than what was attempted in Kansas before they finally realized the failure of taking conservative "Starve the beast" principles literally.

https://rewire.news/article/2018/04/...spending-cuts/

Comment

Amazing how many "christians" support this predator. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/advic...b0aa375f4c0e2b

Trump will kill Christianity in america as he has exposed the hypocrisy of so many of them. It's unfortunate since the message of Jesus and all it can do for the world is being lost thanks to the actions of "christians" which are so clearly opposite of the love and generosity Jesus, a child refugee, preached.

Trump's not a christian. Never has been. It's his weak minded butt hurt followers that believe he is somehow chosen. Dollars to donuts he has paid for more than 1 abortion.

Comment

I'm glad she wasn't kicked off the team. I like winners and she's a winner. She has made America more proud today that Trump has in his entire life of faking being a winner (Money came from Daddy, Lost the popular vote by 3 Million and only won with Russian help, sided against the Central Park 5 only to have DNA prove him wrong... how many bankruptcies has it been? The list goes on)

Comment

Instead of defending the post, which made excellent posts, you went on about some conspiracy theory about trump being attacked by the media, the enemy of the people.

defend the points being made, if you can.

trump's worst enemy is his own mouth, not any conspiracy.

Comment

That is classic cry baby conservatism. They know they can't actually defend their unpopular and illogical positions, so they engage in endless false equivalency and whataboutism. Remember when conservatives cared about the deficit? I'd bet the rediscover this concern in 2022 when a democrat is back in the White House. They have no core values. Only a lust for power and to maintain the advantages of the status quo. This is exactly what afflicted Europe in the 19th century and the reason the USA surpassed them. Now we are the oligarchal society trying to stay on top rather than trying to prepare to compete. So soft. And Trump is the leader of these soft cry babies. BUT HER EMAILS!!!! hahahaha

Instead of defending the post, which made excellent posts, you went on about some conspiracy theory about trump being attacked by the media, the enemy of the people.

defend the points being made, if you can.

trump's worst enemy is his own mouth, not any conspiracy.

Comment

That is classic cry baby conservatism. They know they can't actually defend their unpopular and illogical positions, so they engage in endless false equivalency and whataboutism. Remember when conservatives cared about the deficit? I'd bet the rediscover this concern in 2022 when a democrat is back in the White House. They have no core values. Only a lust for power and to maintain the advantages of the status quo. This is exactly what afflicted Europe in the 19th century and the reason the USA surpassed them. Now we are the oligarchal society trying to stay on top rather than trying to prepare to compete. So soft. And Trump is the leader of these soft cry babies. BUT HER EMAILS!!!! hahahaha
                          i am not insulting or labeling anyone. In debate, when you know your defense is weak, you can ignore the position and attack the person or claim to be a "victim." this is what is going on. stop blaming clinton, obama, or the media. trump's biggest enemy is his own tongue. he very well could lose the election, even though he has done some things right, because his twitter comments are strongly distasteful to a large majority of americans.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X