Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yes, better move to Barca as they will be in the top tier along with RB, NYCFC, DCU, Valencia, etc.
    Barca won't play any of those teams. They are banned from the DA, I saw the email from the DA about their application.

Denied, and instructed to resubmit next year with more careful application information.

BARCA are a mess.

Comment

Barca won't play any of those teams. They are banned from the DA, I saw the email from the DA about their application.

Denied, and instructed to resubmit next year with more careful application information.

BARCA are a mess.
      #Mynutshurt

Comment

BARCA are a mess.
        Yes, we believe you anonymous poster

Comment

BARCA are a mess.
          Please share the email that the DA sent you about banning Barca. The world you live in is great, I would love to come visit.

If you tell us who you are maybe we will believe you. If not go back under your bridge troll.

Yes a real mess, all of their top teams came in first place in the fall. The struggle is real

Comment

BARCA are a mess.
            Everyone- I saw Santa Claus flying through air last night!! You HAVE to believe me because I wrote it on here!!

Another Troll Freakshow saying they saw emails and letters, Why don't you just say you made the decision all yourself Ass.

Comment

u12 Academy finished.

BARCA are a mess.
              This guy is a total loser and troll...Yes the application was denied. NOT because of any animosity or hatred towards barca ny But because one of the criteria for application is not satisfied (the facilities not yet being built) which is a requirement. FC Barcelona has a long standing relationship with us soccer and they know each other very well. besides the fact the Academy in Arizona is one of the top DA programs in the country FC Barcelona has dozens of competitive soccer programs all over the country.

Its amazing how all these fat _SS losers come on these forums and just type total BS.

Comment

This guy is a total loser and troll...Yes the application was denied. NOT because of any animosity or hatred towards barca ny But because one of the criteria for application is not satisfied (the facilities not yet being built) which is a requirement. FC Barcelona has a long standing relationship with us soccer and they know each other very well. besides the fact the Academy in Arizona is one of the top DA programs in the country FC Barcelona has dozens of competitive soccer programs all over the country.

Its amazing how all these fat _SS losers come on these forums and just type total BS.
                What a joke you are. You're the fat _ss i'm sure ! Keep dreaming of the DA status

Comment

u12 Academy finished.

What a joke you are. You're the fat _ss i'm sure ! Keep dreaming of the DA status
                  Sorry dummy, the guy you are talking to will beat you to within an inch of your pathetic life in front of your friends and family and have a sandwich when i'm done....there is nothing you could do about it....I'm not a P___Y soccer player like most of you are.

Comment

u12 Academy finished.

despite the name calling and trolling the above is a true statement. Besides the soccer schools around the country they have soccer schools all over the word. (columbia, mexico, turkey, australia, switzerland, dubai to name a few).

Comment

BARCA are a mess.
                      You are completely delusional. 2004 Barca team recently had a friendly against a DA team and won 3-0. This weekend the 2006 team will have a friendly with a DA team and I expect them to be successful as well. I guess you didn't see those emails huh asswipe. Stop spreading fake news! Barca is here to stay and they will get DA status!

Comment

Barca da

BARCA NY will not get DA status in the next 2 years MINIMUM at U-13.

What 2006 DA team is BARCA playing this weekend? The boys 06 age group is a strong pool in the area (across many clubs) that would be a good match for BARCA. I'd be interested to know who is playing and how it unfolds.

Comment

BARCA NY will not get DA status in the next 2 years MINIMUM at U-13.

What 2006 DA team is BARCA playing this weekend? The boys 06 age group is a strong pool in the area (across many clubs) that would be a good match for BARCA. I'd be interested to know who is playing and how it unfolds.
                          I'm curious who they will be playing. Probably one of the 4 teams with losing records like TCF, BWG, FCW or beachside.

Comment

I'm curious who they will be playing. Probably one of the 4 teams with losing records like TCF, BWG, FCW or beachside.
                            Looking to make excuses already huh? What difference does it make? They play in the super elite DA league, where even the teams with losing records are 100x better then the teams who aren't in the DA. And just to be clear, that was sarcasm.

Comment

Looking to make excuses already huh? What difference does it make? They play in the super elite DA league, where even the teams with losing records are 100x better then the teams who aren't in the DA. And just to be clear, that was sarcasm.
                              Not true at all. There isn't enough talent around to make all the teams in any league strong. Unfortunately every league is top heavy and then the bottom half of teams are usually the punching bags of the league

Comment

Not true at all. There isn't enough talent around to make all the teams in any league strong. Unfortunately every league is top heavy and then the bottom half of teams are usually the punching bags of the league
                                Yeah, I know it isn't true. What part of "And just to be clear, that was sarcasm." don't you understand?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X