Why Can't Women play Attractive Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So weird that you even would know that and waste the time to share it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I watched about 10 minutes of the NCAA semi-finals and was surprised at the poor level of play (especially at what should be a top level). Many of these girls had a poor first touch and no vision on the field. They also made no attempt to play any possession style of play. Lot of just boot it up the field.

I would expect the women to be less athletic than the males but don't understand the lack of skills and poor style of play. I would expect that women could be skilled and and also play possession soccer.

I don't mean to be sexist or anything just seeing if someone has a reason for this. I actually enjoy watching women's tennis more than the men's as an example. The women's tennis is still very skilled and proper style of play. They just don't have anyone serving at 140 which in my opinion makes for more rallies and enjoyable to watch.
      What semifinal did you watch? I saw the final too. Seems very strong and aggressive defensive play. I noticed some fair amount of possessions. Seems the same at every level. top 1/3 of players were top notch, middle 1/3 was good, and rest of 1/3 seemed more average. Depends what you want to notice and focus on.

Comment

So weird that you even would know that and waste the time to share it.
        Not really that weird if your a college basketball fan at all...Greyson got lots of run and pub while in school.

Comment

Not really that weird if your a college basketball fan at all...Greyson got lots of run and pub while in school.
          It is weird.

Comment

How can you say she sells sex on instagram? Clearly she just likes to work out in comfortable bikinis, just like all women.

https://blacksportsonline.com/home/w...on-Allen-5.png
            That is a conservative pic. She posts some
            solid action videos in thong bikinis. She has a younger sister in high school that is committed to UNC that is practically naked on IG. Those two are the epitome of THOTS.

As for the women’s final four, it wasn’t good soccer. It may have been decent women’s college soccer, but college soccer is glorified high school soccer. International women’s soccer is getting better with Spain and France raising the level considerably. It’s never going to be a sport that puts people in the seats.

Comment

That is a conservative pic. She posts some
              solid action videos in thong bikinis. She has a younger sister in high school that is committed to UNC that is practically naked on IG. Those two are the epitome of THOTS.

As for the women’s final four, it wasn’t good soccer. It may have been decent women’s college soccer, but college soccer is glorified high school soccer. International women’s soccer is getting better with Spain and France raising the level considerably. It’s never going to be a sport that puts people in the seats.
              Go flop and cry boy. The ladies can play soccer.

Comment

Go f yourself since nobody else will. Have fun!

Comment

Go flop and cry boy. The ladies can play soccer.
                  The ladies can play, no doubt, but just not at a level that makes you want to spend money to go to games regularly. Attendance at WPSL and WNBA games tell the tale. If the games were good people would go. Women, daughters, and female players don’t even support women’s pro and national level soccer. The most popular women’s player is Alex Morgan and she isn’t even close to the best on the USWNT. She is good, but the fact that she is hot is why FIFA, USWNT/US Soccer and WPSL all get behind her in attempt to raise the profile of the sport. The THOT in the photos being posted on this site isn’t even on the primary roster for NC Courage but is the most popular on social media, on a team that just won the pro league championship. Soccer is a great sport for men and women, but just don’t expect the game to be played any better than what you are seeing now. It is what it is.

Comment

It is weird.
                    Why is it weird? His girlfriend, the soccer THOT, just played in the sports illustrated swimsuit game in Miami last weekend. What’s interesting is she was selected to play in the Soccerex convention beach game with the SI models, but it wasn’t for her soccer ability. Why was she selected to play in the game and not Lindsey Horan, the NWSL MVP?

Comment

Why is it weird? His girlfriend, the soccer THOT, just played in the sports illustrated swimsuit game in Miami last weekend. What’s interesting is she was selected to play in the Soccerex convention beach game with the SI models, but it wasn’t for her soccer ability. Why was she selected to play in the game and not Lindsey Horan, the NWSL MVP?
                      Ummm, why do you think?

Comment

The ladies can play, no doubt, but just not at a level that makes you want to spend money to go to games regularly. Attendance at WPSL and WNBA games tell the tale. If the games were good people would go. Women, daughters, and female players don’t even support women’s pro and national level soccer. The most popular women’s player is Alex Morgan and she isn’t even close to the best on the USWNT. She is good, but the fact that she is hot is why FIFA, USWNT/US Soccer and WPSL all get behind her in attempt to raise the profile of the sport. The THOT in the photos being posted on this site isn’t even on the primary roster for NC Courage but is the most popular on social media, on a team that just won the pro league championship. Soccer is a great sport for men and women, but just don’t expect the game to be played any better than what you are seeing now. It is what it is.
                        Reminds me of the movie a league of their own. Take beauty over talent. We can't sell tickets if men don't have something nice to look at.
                        I almost feel that the 99 team was more talented then the players today. They didn't worry about looks. Well they did have Mia.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X