Why Can't Women play Attractive Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go f yourself as obviously no one else will. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Go f yourself as obviously no one else will. Problem solved.
      Just looking at this thread and who are you telling to f yourself and why? I didn’t really see anyone fighting or anything.

Comment

Just looking at this thread and who are you telling to f yourself and why? I didn’t really see anyone fighting or anything.
        Read it again then and try to pay attention this time.

Comment

Read it again then and try to pay attention this time.
          I just read again. The question was why women’s soccer isn’t very good and it seems a number of the posts were accurate. The majority of girls that play soccer play the game to be with their friends. Also, women don’t do well in team sports, the style of play isn’t good because it can’t be. Except women’s game is not the same game as the men’s game and then determine if it’s worth watching and it seem most agree it’s not worth watching. I agree with an earlier post about cute players. As for promoting the attractive players, it’s sad, but it is a reality. Certainly high school aged girls are emulating the more physically attractive players and not the technically better players. The hot female soccer players are all over social media and our young players are copying it.

Comment

I just read again. The question was why women’s soccer isn’t very good and it seems a number of the posts were accurate. The majority of girls that play soccer play the game to be with their friends. Also, women don’t do well in team sports, the style of play isn’t good because it can’t be. Except women’s game is not the same game as the men’s game and then determine if it’s worth watching and it seem most agree it’s not worth watching. I agree with an earlier post about cute players. As for promoting the attractive players, it’s sad, but it is a reality. Certainly high school aged girls are emulating the more physically attractive players and not the technically better players. The hot female soccer players are all over social media and our young players are copying it.
            Please. Go out and meet some other more serious minded young players that are more interested in winning soccer matches and becoming great players then twerking. There are intentionally offensive posts from some pencil dicked troll in this thread.

Comment

Please. Go out and meet some other more serious minded young players that are more interested in winning soccer matches and becoming great players then twerking. There are intentionally offensive posts from some pencil dicked troll in this thread.
              Trust me, Daddy’s little girl wants to be in a cheeky workout outfit showing what’s she’s got on IG like the majority of women’s college soccer players. She might want to win some soccer games, but wants to an IG success too.

Comment

I watched about 10 minutes of the NCAA semi-finals and was surprised at the poor level of play (especially at what should be a top level). Many of these girls had a poor first touch and no vision on the field. They also made no attempt to play any possession style of play. Lot of just boot it up the field.

I would expect the women to be less athletic than the males but don't understand the lack of skills and poor style of play. I would expect that women could be skilled and and also play possession soccer.

I don't mean to be sexist or anything just seeing if someone has a reason for this. I actually enjoy watching women's tennis more than the men's as an example. The women's tennis is still very skilled and proper style of play. They just don't have anyone serving at 140 which in my opinion makes for more rallies and enjoyable to watch.
                You are trying to compare women's soccer with men's soccer. Can't do it! If you watch a champions league game and then an MLS game afterwards, you see the exact same issues. It seems like there is no decent touch, no speed of play, and the MLS game is just hard to watch! But on the girl's level, those NCAA women's teams are very good; the best of the best! Many of the better international players also play on US women's college teams, which tells you that any very good woman soccer player tries to play in our collegiate system to get ready to play at the next level. So basically, the game is just at a different level from men's soccer to women's soccer and trying to compare the two, or expect women's soccer to be at the same level will never happen.

Comment

Why do men flop around on the ground like a sissy on a regular basis? Women might not play as well as you wan them to, but at least they're not pussies.

Comment

You are trying to compare women's soccer with men's soccer. Can't do it! If you watch a champions league game and then an MLS game afterwards, you see the exact same issues. It seems like there is no decent touch, no speed of play, and the MLS game is just hard to watch! But on the girl's level, those NCAA women's teams are very good; the best of the best! Many of the better international players also play on US women's college teams, which tells you that any very good woman soccer player tries to play in our collegiate system to get ready to play at the next level. So basically, the game is just at a different level from men's soccer to women's soccer and trying to compare the two, or expect women's soccer to be at the same level will never happen.
                    I can understand the women not being as athletic as the men. However I don't understand why they can't have a good first touch and be able to play possession soccer. Why is it not possible?

Comment

I can understand the women not being as athletic as the men. However I don't understand why they can't have a good first touch and be able to play possession soccer. Why is it not possible?

Comment

Lots can play possession very well.

Go watch your boys whine and flop if you prefer. The females are busy playing soccer.

Comment

It's simple, the ones you watch don't train in as much as the boys / men you watch.

There are plenty of women that have great touch, but they work on it a lot....like their male counterparts....unlike most of their female cohorts

Comment

The technical aspect of women’s soccer isn’t bad, but is almost never implemented during competition. When there is a woman that can dribble a bit, or pull off some decent moves, it’s all over social media, but is nothing more than what the average non-professional male can do. The turnover rate in women’s sports is shocking. To me that is the most difficult aspect of women’s team sports and makes the games difficult to watch. Women tend to be very literal in their play. No creativity or vision. It’s most evident in women’s ice hockey, soccer and basketball. Women's international is better, but world wide will always be a bore.

Women’s lax Is direct. There is no creativity needed. The play for the most part is on north south lines, with basic movement and direct runs around the goal area. Quick combination play in lax doesn’t exist and defending is most basic. Tactics are also very basic. This sport seems to work for many girls because they don't need to think.

This will most likely anger people, but I pretty much like looking at hot female players. In soccer many of the players are attractive. They wear their shorts tiny, shirts tight, and looking cute is a part of the game. Many show themselves working out in thongs or tiny outfits or are dolled up in their college uniforms in provocative poses. Women’s college athletic teams now are compitition on Instagram. It’s like a game where they are always raising the bar on how sexy they can look in uniforms. The players all follow each other on social media. Universities know it’s going on, but like the free marketing. An example is a recent graduate and women’s soccer player from Duke University, (morgan_reid) on Instagram, and she is just one example of many. She is a social media star, wears very little clothing on Instagram. Her self-marketing landed her a roster spot on the WPSL NC Courage, she doesn’t play much, but she is on the roster because she is so popular on social media. She just played in the SI Swimsuit beach soccer game at SOCCEREX in Miami.

People freaked out when Sepp Blatter suggested that women should look more provocative to boost the game. Many of the women playing in college now were too young when Blatter made those statements, but the evolution of his idea is happening without anyone even asking the girls to do it. Even for the girls playing it's boring. The sexual aspect is making it fun for them.
                            How can you say she sells sex on instagram? Clearly she just likes to work out in comfortable bikinis, just like all women.

https://blacksportsonline.com/home/w...on-Allen-5.png

Comment

Drool on loser. She not interested.

Comment

Drool on loser. She not interested.
                                Certainly. Boy friend is nba player...big money. 4.5 mil guaranteed over next 2 years. Not bad for an under 25 yo.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X