Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely, and insult to women's soccer...

I love seeing dad, who's little beta of a son can't play a real sport in America so he plays soccer, because playing against those big scary black kids is too much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The technical aspect of women’s soccer isn’t bad, but is almost never implemented during competition. When there is a woman that can dribble a bit, or pull off some decent moves, it’s all over social media, but is nothing more than what the average non-professional male can do. The turnover rate in women’s sports is shocking. To me that is the most difficult aspect of women’s team sports and makes the games difficult to watch. Women tend to be very literal in their play. No creativity or vision. It’s most evident in women’s ice hockey, soccer and basketball. Women's international is better, but world wide will always be a bore.

Women’s lax Is direct. There is no creativity needed. The play for the most part is on north south lines, with basic movement and direct runs around the goal area. Quick combination play in lax doesn’t exist and defending is most basic. Tactics are also very basic. This sport seems to work for many girls because they don't need to think.

This will most likely anger people, but I pretty much like looking at hot female players. In soccer many of the players are attractive. They wear their shorts tiny, shirts tight, and looking cute is a part of the game. Many show themselves working out in thongs or tiny outfits or are dolled up in their college uniforms in provocative poses. Women’s college athletic teams now are compitition on Instagram. It’s like a game where they are always raising the bar on how sexy they can look in uniforms. The players all follow each other on social media. Universities know it’s going on, but like the free marketing. An example is a recent graduate and women’s soccer player from Duke University, (morgan_reid) on Instagram, and she is just one example of many. She is a social media star, wears very little clothing on Instagram. Her self-marketing landed her a roster spot on the WPSL NC Courage, she doesn’t play much, but she is on the roster because she is so popular on social media. She just played in the SI Swimsuit beach soccer game at SOCCEREX in Miami.

People freaked out when Sepp Blatter suggested that women should look more provocative to boost the game. Many of the women playing in college now were too young when Blatter made those statements, but the evolution of his idea is happening without anyone even asking the girls to do it. Even for the girls playing it's boring. The sexual aspect is making it fun for them.
      I hope you have nothing to do with young girls....

Comment

I love seeing dad, who's little beta of a son can't play a real sport in America so he plays soccer, because playing against those big scary black kids is too much for him.
        Very true

Comment

Why is the truth hurting. Roll up those shorts girls.
          Truth is u a stale old fart. Stay out of the way as these girls are not fooling around.

Comment

Honestly, it’s a good decision by them.

No way could their sons compete against the real athletes playing other sports. So, they play against the second rate athletes, and even if they can’t compete against those kids....no one knows or cares cause nobody is watching.

Comment

I hope you have nothing to do with young girls....
              What's the big deal? Have you ever seen Morgan Reid? She's smoking. She's also an adult. It's not like the guy is oogling over teenagers.

Comment

What's the big deal? Have you ever seen Morgan Reid? She's smoking. She's also an adult. It's not like the guy is oogling over teenagers.
                fine but i doubt its a guy.

Comment

Short version on why it sucks: college coaches look at attributes in this order: size, speed, grades, technical ability.

Having a smaller daughter going through the process, there are a lot of roadblocks for smaller players that have nothing to do with how well they and play and read the game.

Comment

Truth is u a stale old fart. Stay out of the way as these girls are not fooling around.
                    I think he or she is right. The majority of female players are fooling around. It’s an activity, not a major part of life. Women’s soccer is brutal. Check out Jessicamacrina on IG. She sells women’s soccer well. This is the future of the sport like it or not.

Comment

She's smokin'....you're telling me!

https://i.redd.it/lsxyemvf9bqz.png

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com...=85&strip=info

Comment

She ok..... but we prefer Ronaldo.

Comment

Check out Jessicamacrina and her teammates on IG. Nothing like D-I players training in bra and thong. Understand, the athletic departments of these schools love the free marketing.

Comment

What you are seeing at the top 10 colleges is thanks to ecnl and why they created yearlong high school free gda

But tell that to someone who doesn’t know soccer from hockey lol

Comment

What you are seeing at the top 10 colleges is thanks to ecnl and why they created yearlong high school free gda

But tell that to someone who doesn’t know soccer from hockey lol
                              Same difference. Fancy pants soccer both.

Comment

Lots of THOTS in women’s college soccer. Morgan Reid has a younger sister, if you can believe it, is a bigger THOT!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X