Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its all negotiable and unless you were at the table, no one would know the exact specifics, but you can get fields for between $75-$100 per hour (or more) ... depends on locations, condition of fields, prime time vs non, quanitity of rental ..... i would bet my numbers, though not exact, are not far off.
    I think you’re close on the outdoor fields. One problem. You neglect the indoor costs, which are 3 times the cost of outdoors. The new facility includes both indoor and outdoor when factoring in the expenses and income. Indoor is about $200-$225 an hour. They probably spend $200,000 on indoor alone. At least now they gain equity rather than just ******* the money away.

Don’t quit your day job.

Comment

I think you’re close on the outdoor fields. One problem. You neglect the indoor costs, which are 3 times the cost of outdoors. The new facility includes both indoor and outdoor when factoring in the expenses and income. Indoor is about $200-$225 an hour. They probably spend $200,000 on indoor alone. At least now they gain equity rather than just ******* the money away.

Don’t quit your day job.
      Also not be ignored is grass fields are frequently closed and that decision is up to the landlord to make, not the tenant. That's a lot of lost training and game time

Comment

Also not be ignored is grass fields are frequently closed and that decision is up to the landlord to make, not the tenant. That's a lot of lost training and game time
        Which grass fields are you referring to?

Comment

Each full-sized field will cost them a million or more to replace when the time comes. 6 million would not allow them to do all of the site work and install turf let alone build a building. It would be closer to $10M. As for taking out a 25 year note on the loan, lets say it was $6M , at 5% it means that the owners owe $35,075 per month for the next 25 years !!! ... if they do not borrow another nickel, which they will need to do. The turf will need to be replaced at least twice in that time (3 if they are doing it right). Two new turf changes will cost $3-4M each time for all indoor and outdoor fields, so you added another $6-12M into your note and it doubles before it ends. Sorry, to limit the play on and rentability on the outdoor fields was stupid and this straw may break their backs ..... it is a large nut to swallow and you suck at financial things. $35,075 monthly is $421,000 per year. They should have kept renting .... it was the better and more realistic option.
          You are way off on turf fields. To install a new one it’s more like$750,000. Replace is less than $500,000.

Comment

When will the second field be completed

Comment

When your wife has that wart lasered off her fat azz.

Comment

Each full-sized field will cost them a million or more to replace when the time comes. 6 million would not allow them to do all of the site work and install turf let alone build a building. It would be closer to $10M. As for taking out a 25 year note on the loan, lets say it was $6M , at 5% it means that the owners owe $35,075 per month for the next 25 years !!! ... if they do not borrow another nickel, which they will need to do. The turf will need to be replaced at least twice in that time (3 if they are doing it right). Two new turf changes will cost $3-4M each time for all indoor and outdoor fields, so you added another $6-12M into your note and it doubles before it ends. Sorry, to limit the play on and rentability on the outdoor fields was stupid and this straw may break their backs ..... it is a large nut to swallow and you suck at financial things. $35,075 monthly is $421,000 per year. They should have kept renting .... it was the better and more realistic option.
                I’m a contractor so this is right up my alley. Drainage and prep for an outdoor field is about 250-300K. Turf is 350K. 650K. Lights another 200K. Stands. 150K. A stadium field is about 1 Mill all in. They don’t have stands or lights and their fields are already prepped. So it would cost them about 1 mill to replace all fields indoors and out. Comes to about 70-75K a year when amortized out. By the second time they changed the turf their mortgage would be paid off so that’s about 325K a year in savings right there. If they sold it at that point, the building and land would likely be worth millions. Say they did an SBA loan at 10%, their initial 600K could literally be worth about 8-10 million. Not a bad return.

Comment

Tomorrow.

Comment

I’m a contractor so this is right up my alley. Drainage and prep for an outdoor field is about 250-300K. Turf is 350K. 650K. Lights another 200K. Stands. 150K. A stadium field is about 1 Mill all in. They don’t have stands or lights and their fields are already prepped. So it would cost them about 1 mill to replace all fields indoors and out. Comes to about 70-75K a year when amortized out. By the second time they changed the turf their mortgage would be paid off so that’s about 325K a year in savings right there. If they sold it at that point, the building and land would likely be worth millions. Say they did an SBA loan at 10%, their initial 600K could literally be worth about 8-10 million. Not a bad return.
                    Bs.....you ain’t no contractor. You can do math!

Comment

Bs.....you ain’t no contractor. You can do math!
                      That’s why I’m still in business!

Comment

What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X