Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The defendant probably would ask for payment of legal fees and it is 50/50 in my opinion whether that would be decided. It can rather easily be determined who posted the message, what is hard to determine is whether prime suffered hardship from the posting. In this case, I could see them deciding to settle with everyone walking away and no payments made by either party. But the individual who posted it would be publicly named and have to pay his own attorney fees. That is the most likely outcome in my view.
    Oh please. No attorney would bother with such nonsense. I wouldn't. Then who is next? Every crazy on this website? What about those that use a proxy server, VPN, or public wifi? So stupid. Stop being so butthurt and go enjoy life. Jeez.

Comment

Oh please. No attorney would bother with such nonsense. I wouldn't. Then who is next? Every crazy on this website? What about those that use a proxy server, VPN, or public wifi? So stupid. Stop being so butthurt and go enjoy life. Jeez.
      It’s not up to the attorney per se, if Prime wants to pursue, they will find an attorney to pursue it. It’s totally up to Prime’s management. Not saying they will but if they want to, it’s at their discretion. I agree this is stupid.

Comment

It’s not up to the attorney per se, if Prime wants to pursue, they will find an attorney to pursue it. It’s totally up to Prime’s management. Not saying they will but if they want to, it’s at their discretion. I agree this is stupid.
        No attorney will accept a case on behalf of a corporation, if there is no monetary reward. The legal profession is not done out of love.

Comment

No attorney will accept a case on behalf of a corporation, if there is no monetary reward. The legal profession is not done out of love.
          If it’s by the hour, the attorney could care less. Heck, we are hired all the time for things like this.

Comment

exactly - but back to the original question? are they really losing their fields? if so, as a parent who drives up from dade, I want to know if they are moving them to Brevard?

Comment

oh please with the lawsuits, classic deflection, so are we losing fields or not?

Comment

its public knowledge that prime will not have central regional fields anymore

Comment

If it’s by the hour, the attorney could care less. Heck, we are hired all the time for things like this.
                  Your practice must have a lot of free time.

Comment

The Offices of Stupid & Schmuck

Comment

The Offices of Stupid & Schmuck
                      Classic case of libel right here! Ha!

Comment

Yes. depositions coming

Comment

You realize you can now be sued for libel if it isn’t true?
                          you have to be kidding..

Comment

TT and AH are really poor coaches and are not in this for the kids but are just looking to be paid.

Comment

TT cant be label good or bad since she is NEVER there. lets just give her an INC.

Comment

TT cant be label good or bad since she is NEVER there. lets just give her an INC.
                                Then why did the Weston teams follow her there?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X