Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good for Weston. Wonder who Miami will bring then?
    Carrillo is on the phone with me right now and he hasn't agreed to anything with Weston fc, still waiting for job opening. Mirco? Where is he gonna go? He wouldn't know what to do unless Z tells him to.

Comment

Undefeated coming to an end next game, our boys are ready to kick arse!
      Boca pride!! Wowowowowoooo

Comment

are you joking me, no chance! I watch those kids train tonight, your no where near the level, your training has no sophistication.

Comment

Funniest post ever!

Comment

are you joking me, no chance! I watch those kids train tonight, your no where near the level, your training has no sophistication.
            Sophistication? Las 3 patadas por el c_£o q le vamos a dar a ese equipito.
            Mark my words cubanito!

Comment

Hi I'm new to the Florida scene how can I get a try out for my son in this team? We just got here from Kansas and went to Kendall coalition but the team was not my kids standard and we heard this team is decent.
              You can’t wrong color

Comment

Subs hurt this team oh man! Certain players don’t belong and coach knows it. Hard to watch

Comment

Subs hurt this team oh man! Certain players don’t belong and coach knows it. Hard to watch
                  Don’t worry there the ones going to mls miami

Comment

Chillie brotha! Season is almost over, all that week training when it comes test time boys looked lost wonder why......

Comment

Chillie brotha! Season is almost over, all that week training when it comes test time boys looked lost wonder why......
                      Why? ......

Comment

Don’t worry there the ones going to mls miami
                        That is because the bench players didn't improve one bit and season is almost over.
                        Easy to win games with natural talent. The only one that gain notoriety was peewee sorrounded by strong technical players.thanks coach.
                        This past weekend the team was a complete mess.

Comment

That is because the bench players didn't improve one bit and season is almost over.
                          Easy to win games with natural talent. The only one that gain notoriety was peewee sorrounded by strong technical players.thanks coach.
                          So the team is undefeated and they're a mess?

hahaha. You Weston fools are incredible.

We'll have to deal with this next season at Inter. Yuck.

Comment

Did the starters improve? Or nobody improved? Is the team playing well or solely relies on talent?

Comment

Did the starters improve? Or nobody improved? Is the team playing well or solely relies on talent?
                              No,no,yes

Comment

No,no,yes
                                You sir are the biggest idiot of all. Nothing else could be said about you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X