Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The president would have been filmed in 1987 with Russian prostitutes sent to him as

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting look at Russian troll activity https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-troll-tweets/

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Interesting look at Russian troll activity https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-troll-tweets/
      Interesting. Also, Florida is under cyberattack as the Russians are hacked into its election systems now.

Comment

There were Russian trolls on TS before the 2016 election debating far left and far right.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian asset View Post
          Trump was compromised by Russian spies when he went to Moscow in 1987 and has been used by the Kremlin for DECADES, bombshell new book claims

Craig Unger was told by a top KGB general that there is no doubt Trump would have been compromised when he was invited to Moscow in 1987

Trump properties were bought through company which Unger says was a front for Russian spies to keep tags on what oligarchs were spending

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ok-claims.html

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2...3823263818.jpg
          I'm thinking Bill C has far less control in that area.... he was in Moscow not too long ago

Comment

Sure....

Bill Clinton is a rapist
            Hilliary as an attorney got a pedophile rapist (that failed a lie detector test) off the hook in court.

And laughed about it.

Look it up. It’s a fact. There’s video interview with her discussing it.

She’s a physcopath.

Comment

Interesting. Also, Florida is under cyberattack as the Russians are hacked into its election systems now.
              And Congress rejected a bill to give states more money to fight election attacks. The states with very close election tallies that helped Trump win also had hack attacks.

One of Putin's goals is to make us distrust the system and feel like our vote doesn't count. It's working. It doesn't even cost him much to achieve that; salaries for a few hackers is all it takes

Comment

Hilliary as an attorney got a pedophile rapist (that failed a lie detector test) off the hook in court.

And laughed about it.

She’s a physcopath.
                For the love of god, do some fact checking now and then. Stop believing everything Fox and Jones tell you. I bet you believed Pizzagate also. She was assigned the case (didn't want it and made it clear), lie detectors are highly unreliable, but most importantly the guy plead GUILTY.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hi...ghed-about-it/

Comment

I'm thinking Bill C has far less control in that area.... he was in Moscow not too long ago
                  BC is smart enough not to sleep with Russian hoes

Comment

And laughed about it.

She’s a physcopath.
                    After trumps crimes are uncovered, then we can worry About that. She doesn’t affect us right now, trump does. Leave the dark side and stop spouting that garbage.

Comment

And Congress rejected a bill to give states more money to fight election attacks. The states with very close election tallies that helped Trump win also had hack attacks.

One of Putin's goals is to make us distrust the system and feel like our vote doesn't count. It's working. It doesn't even cost him much to achieve that; salaries for a few hackers is all it takes
                      Let’s leave fixing our election system to a few local counties election officials and Congress!

Comment

Let’s leave fixing our election system to a few local counties election officials and Congress!
                        Gore v Bush was an eye opener - remember seeing those yahoos looking at the counting chads? There was a hack-a-thon in Vegas a few weeks ago and teenage punks were able to hack machines and systems in no time. Many parts of the country don't have paper ballots any longer, making it impossible to verify votes. It isn't hard to sow chaos in the system. Even if we had better systems Russians are master hackers.

Comment

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.
                          The first passenger said, "I am President Obama and I am the chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and jumped.
                          The second passenger, Julia Gillard, said, "I was the prime Minister of Australia and I am the smartest woman in Australian history, so Australia's people don't want me to perish." She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.
                          The third passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I was the U.S. Secretary of State, and I had to endure sniper fire in Bosnia, so that makes me a war hero. I just cannot die!" So she grabbed the third parachute and jumped.
                          The fourth passenger, President Donald J. Trump, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolboy, "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best that I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."
                          The little boy replied, "That's okay, Mr. President. There's still one parachute left for you. Either 'the chosen one' or 'the war hero' took my backpack." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

For the love of god, do some fact checking now and then. Stop believing everything Fox and Jones tell you. I bet you believed Pizzagate also. She was assigned the case (didn't want it and made it clear), lie detectors are highly unreliable, but most importantly the guy plead GUILTY.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hi...ghed-about-it/
                            Lol.

Snopes is a joke.

Watch the video for yourself. Make your own decision. The audio is crystal clear.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

Listen to psychopath in her own words.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ew-guilty.html

Hillary’s always been such an inspiration of lifting women up and fighting for them.

Comment

After trumps crimes are uncovered, then we can worry About that. She doesn’t affect us right now, trump does. Leave the dark side and stop spouting that garbage.
                                Stop saying, "that was in the past" like the bullsh*t she pulled (and is still pulling) doesn't matter. She's a liar and a criminal and so was barak osama bin bama.

You sheep LOVE to deflect all of the criminal, anti-american behavior not only that YOU spew but your beloved candidates spew as well.

Idiots.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X