X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2393228]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

And your mediocre stats at the Boys ECNL level speak for themselves. GTFOH. What a lame attempt by you tool bags to try minimize Armada DA and assume FESA ECNL has an ounce of a chance to compete. Bubb might be able to blow that smoke up your @sses but not everyone else's outside your bubble.
    So true! FESA boys struggle against the B teams from DA clubs. So very telling!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2393474]

So true! FESA boys struggle against the B teams from DA clubs. So very telling!
      oh no the DA bandwagon...again it's not about DA Mr. Eric Dade. When will you clowns learn? Armada sucks a fatty.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2394683]

oh no the DA bandwagon...again it's not about DA Mr. Eric Dade. When will you clowns learn? Armada sucks a fatty.
        Well since you put it that way, you must be right. Boys ECNL, NPL, or FSPL, here we come. The intellect you spew is hard to ignore. Its a tiered system ole wise one. Players do not make DA so they hopefully get invited to play on the ECNL team. The choice to play ECNL is either a personal choice or a stepping stone to get to the DA level. "Try" to understand that.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2394784]

Well since you put it that way, you must be right. Boys ECNL, NPL, or FSPL, here we come. The intellect you spew is hard to ignore. Its a tiered system ole wise one. Players do not make DA so they hopefully get invited to play on the ECNL team. The choice to play ECNL is either a personal choice or a stepping stone to get to the DA level. "Try" to understand that.
          There is talent in boys high school too. Enjoy the game before the cleats are hung up.

Comment

Aren't USL 2 tryouts at Florida Elite taking place? Hope the new men's team wears the Tottenham navy and white. The Spurs won today in OT.

Comment

Aren't USL 2 tryouts at Florida Elite taking place? Hope the new men's team wears the Tottenham navy and white. The Spurs won today in OT.
              Tyrouts were today and there will be another tryout on January 5.

Comment

Tottenham Hotspur Showcase
                presented by Florida Elite Soccer Academy
                FEBRUARY 16th-18th, 2019
                Registration Closes February 2nd, 2019
                The Tottenham Hotspur Showcase is a Pre-Spring Season Competitive Tournament for U9 - U19 Boys and Girls teams. This Tournament will have both Tottenham Hotspur staff on site in addition to College Coaches.

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
                LOCATION AND AGE GROUP BREAKDOWN
                9U - 12U Boys and Girls
                Locations: Jacksonville, St. Johns, Clay County, Florida
                Games will be played Saturday and Sunday (local teams may also play on Friday)
                Standard Tournament format applies. 3 games plus Championship (weather permitting)
                13U - 14U Boys and Girls
                Locations: Palm Coast, Florida
                Standard Tournament format applies. 3 games plus Championship (weather permitting)
                15U - 19U Boys and Girls
                Games will be played Saturday, Sunday and Monday (1 Game per Day)
                Tottenham Hotspur Staff and College Coaches will be in attendance

Comment

There is no OT in regular season games moron. They won in stoppage time.

Comment

Tottenham Hotspur Showcase
                    presented by Florida Elite Soccer Academy
                    FEBRUARY 16th-18th, 2019
                    Registration Closes February 2nd, 2019
                    The Tottenham Hotspur Showcase is a Pre-Spring Season Competitive Tournament for U9 - U19 Boys and Girls teams. This Tournament will have both Tottenham Hotspur staff on site in addition to College Coaches.

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
                    LOCATION AND AGE GROUP BREAKDOWN
                    9U - 12U Boys and Girls
                    13U - 14U Boys and Girls
                    Locations: Palm Coast, Florida
                    15U - 19U Boys and Girls
                    Games will be played Saturday, Sunday and Monday (1 Game per Day)
                    Tottenham Hotspur Staff and College Coaches will be in attendance
                    Kickball World Championsips!

Comment

Kickball World Championsips!
                      Will they be sending more Tottenham staff over since the one coaching here was sent packing! Bet Tottenham was thrilled there.

Comment

Christmas presents

Twas the night before Christmas and all through Jullington Creek, not a creature was stirring, not even an English creep.
                        All the cash receipts from soccerthon have been put away with care, with hopes that the man who played at a high level in England soon would be there.
                        With smug coaches making preparations for holiday break, the parents haven't realized how much more they'll take.
                        And Mama on the sidelines bragging about familiarity with the coach, hasn't realized next year there will be another excuse, and a poach.
                        The fields at Veterans are trashed and what about the goal nets, I thought soccerthon was supposed to settle those debts
                        Disgusted by the prancing and pawing of obnoxious parents, resigned to my fate, to listen to another C team coach call me mate.
                        I tore at my hair and gnashed my teeth, for having believed such a lark, but I'm resigned to my fate because I will not drive to Patton Park
                        Again with the man, he sprung to his car, to his team gave a whistle and away they all drove like the down of a thistle:
                        But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight-
                        Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Comment

Twas the night before Christmas and all through Jullington Creek, not a creature was stirring, not even an English creep.
                          All the cash receipts from soccerthon have been put away with care, with hopes that the man who played at a high level in England soon would be there.
                          With smug coaches making preparations for holiday break, the parents haven't realized how much more they'll take.
                          And Mama on the sidelines bragging about familiarity with the coach, hasn't realized next year there will be another excuse, and a poach.
                          The fields at Veterans are trashed and what about the goal nets, I thought soccerthon was supposed to settle those debts
                          Disgusted by the prancing and pawing of obnoxious parents, resigned to my fate, to listen to another C team coach call me mate.
                          I tore at my hair and gnashed my teeth, for having believed such a lark, but I'm resigned to my fate because I will not drive to Patton Park
                          Again with the man, he sprung to his car, to his team gave a whistle and away they all drove like the down of a thistle:
                          New analogy of Bubb as Santa. The further south of Patton you see cars with Florida Elite bumper stickers and little ones in stores and everywhere in volt uniforms. It is another world of coaching elves,fun and wishes come true. If you only just believe.

Comment

THAT was pretty solid and true!

Comment

THAT was pretty solid and true!
                              Funny stuff. Bubb never played pro anywhere, such a scam. Lots of fools over in JCP who have too much money and haven’t figured out the con yet.

Comment

Funny stuff. Bubb never played pro anywhere, such a scam. Lots of fools over in JCP who have too much money and haven’t figured out the con yet.
                                Bubb has directed clubs for 25 years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X