Uconn going all in on transfer/foreign players

https://uconnhuskies.com/news/2018/1...e-dengler.aspx

Also no CT freshmen noted in PR

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Uconn going all in on transfer/foreign players

https://uconnhuskies.com/news/2018/1...e-dengler.aspx

Also no CT freshmen noted in PR
      There's not much to talk about; 2 CT players got token minutes. The rest nada.https://uconnhuskies.com/cumestats.a...soc#individual

A Silva - 40m
      R Greenberg 10m
      Kutrubis, Riedl, Dixon, Innocent (Red Shirt) DeMaso, Fitzgerald, Martin, Bruening - no PT

Roster has 30 with several red shirts. 4 GK, only 2 played

Comment

There's not much to talk about; 2 CT players got token minutes. The rest nada.https://uconnhuskies.com/cumestats.a...soc#individual

A Silva - 40m
        R Greenberg 10m
        Kutrubis, Riedl, Dixon, Innocent (Red Shirt) DeMaso, Fitzgerald, Martin, Bruening - no PT

Roster has 30 with several red shirts. 4 GK, only 2 played
        Thanks for the research. I was referring to incoming freshmen (ie the Oakwood kids)

Kutrubis, Riedl, Innocent, Demaso aren’t Freshmen

Comment

Thanks for the research. I was referring to incoming freshmen (ie the Oakwood kids)

Kutrubis, Riedl, Innocent, Demaso aren’t Freshmen
          The fate of next year's CT frosh will be exactly the same.

Comment

The fate of next year's CT frosh will be exactly the same.
            Agreed

Comment

Former UConn Men’s Player

If you guys have any questions about the program feel free to ask and I will answer. I was on the team within the last 5 years. Quite the expirience as a Connecticut native seeing the behind the scenes.

Comment

If you guys have any questions about the program feel free to ask and I will answer. I was on the team within the last 5 years. Quite the expirience as a Connecticut native seeing the behind the scenes.
                Boy that raycreid can still play huh? Does he eat tuna bombs during practice?

Comment

What happened to Austin DaSilva? Why?

Comment

What happened to Austin DaSilva? Why?
                    Austin left because he realized in preseason with the arrival of Diop that he wasn't going to get to play. That being said Coach Reid only uses 12 players. So once you're not in that starting 11, you're not gonna play.

Comment

Austin left because he realized in preseason with the arrival of Diop that he wasn't going to get to play. That being said Coach Reid only uses 12 players. So once you're not in that starting 11, you're not gonna play.
                      Ray reid doesn't endorse anything of quality. He's in it for himself. He needs the heave ho. Not alot of people in CT like this guy. Cantankerous azzwipe

Comment

Ray reid doesn't endorse anything of quality. He's in it for himself. He needs the heave ho. Not alot of people in CT like this guy. Cantankerous azzwipe
                        100% spot on.

Comment

Other than his use of 12 players and the 1st team/2nd team divide he is actually a fantastic coach. I have never seen a more dedicated coach in my life. He lives an hour away from storrs but gets into the office around 5am. He stays there until 6-7pm. At times he even sleeps in his office. He demands perfection and has is amazingly detailed in everything he does in preparation for practices and games. He deeply cares about the program. Also, He is actually a nice guy off the field and very accessible.

Comment

Other than his use of 12 players and the 1st team/2nd team divide he is actually a fantastic coach. I have never seen a more dedicated coach in my life. He lives an hour away from storrs but gets into the office around 5am. He stays there until 6-7pm. At times he even sleeps in his office. He demands perfection and has is amazingly detailed in everything he does in preparation for practices and games. He deeply cares about the program. Also, He is actually a nice guy off the field and very accessible.
                            Yeah, so if you're a starter you're good; anyone else not so much. Very few CT players make it into that first group. If UCONN is your dream school then that's fine, just be realistic about the likelihood you ever see the field or even stay on the roster.

Comment

Talented player.....where is he playing now?

Comment

Talented player.....where is he playing now?
                                Albany

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X