Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to Jupiter. Best soccer clubs for girls within an hour of Jupiter?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Jupiter. Best soccer clubs for girls within an hour of Jupiter?

Moving to Jupiter. Best soccer clubs for girls within an hour of Jupiter? Looking for a serious club with top training and path to ECNL.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Moving to Jupiter. Best soccer clubs for girls within an hour of Jupiter? Looking for a serious club with top training and path to ECNL.
    PBG Predators

Comment

what age?

Comment

11 year old girl

Comment

PBG girls program is weak look at their wins in DPL at bottom of the table

Comment

Troll Alert. Try ECNL website dumbazz. All the info you need on ECNL and ECNLR.

Comment

Troll Alert. Try ECNL website dumbazz. All the info you need on ECNL and ECNLR.
              yikes that is a lovely welcoming reply. I did go to the ECNL website. I saw nothing near Jupiter but I don't have the lay of the land so was looking for help. If you can't help then move along. No need for name calling.

Comment

yikes that is a lovely welcoming reply. I did go to the ECNL website. I saw nothing near Jupiter but I don't have the lay of the land so was looking for help. If you can't help then move along. No need for name calling.
                Sunrise and Jacksonville are currently the only places that have ECNL on the girls side. Sunrise is a drive south which can get old quickly due to traffic.

Closer to home Wellington have the new ECNL Regional league which is in its first year. No idea how that will turn out. PBG has DPL which is in its second year and has added more teams. Outside of those there’s nothing for girls in the area, Jupiter has some teams but what they’re going to play in and if the club isn’t going to self destruct once again remains open for bets.

If it was my kid who is 11, I’d probably just pick the closest two, register for tryouts and do some research into the coaches that could possibly be working with your kid. The. take a year or two if you end up being happy discovering the lay of the land for yourself - by then all these new leagues etc will have hopefully sorted themselves into some kind of order for which is best or has the best opportunities.

Comment

PBG girls program is weak look at their wins in DPL at bottom of the table
                  3rd and 4th places in as a competitive league as DPL in not too shabby

Comment

What about Rise FC?

Comment

What about Rise FC?
                      Rise F.
                      c only had 1 girls team and it was there first year. It’s a private club.
                      Jupiter has maybe 4 girls teams but they don’t have ecnl or anything close to that.
                      Gardens has DPL and this will be its second year. It’s doing well and will get better with time.
                      Wellington will have ecnl regional for the first time so can’t say anything there until next year. Then you have sunrise Prime ecnl which is a 1 hour and 15 minute drive without traffic and there locations constantly change for practices so you can drive farther.

Hope that helps

Comment

Rise F.
                        c only had 1 girls team and it was there first year. It’s a private club.
                        Jupiter has maybe 4 girls teams but they don’t have ecnl or anything close to that.
                        Gardens has DPL and this will be its second year. It’s doing well and will get better with time.
                        Wellington will have ecnl regional for the first time so can’t say anything there until next year. Then you have sunrise Prime ecnl which is a 1 hour and 15 minute drive without traffic and there locations constantly change for practices so you can drive farther.

Hope that helps
                        Yeah. Rise FC was a start up last year and only played in tournaments I believe. They had an older girls team, younger girls did play but on boys teams that’s why I didn’t include them on my last post. Those who went to Rise seemed to like it though. It’s tough as if you ask all the clubs they’ll all tell you how much better they are than each other and why you should choose them. Maybe try and attend camps/tryouts or anything that these clubs all offer in the next month or so and talk to other parents?

Comment

Jupiter? I may try Uranus

Comment

There only 4 teams in each age group 😂😂

Comment

In every age group PBG girls side came in 3 or 4 place out of 4 teams In DPL sad

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X