Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a good ball .I bet you listen to the CDC and Dr fauci ..😂. Keep listening to them and you will never leave home
    Bull 💩. A mask out in the humidity is more dangerous then a virus..you are strutting the pot and looking for a reaction..well I am here and you got one fool

Comment

At birth they should have head crushers for liberals.i can spot you guys out a mile away .when I see masks I see scared liberals.i bet your the same men who puts your balls in your wife's purse in the morning before work.

Comment

Good stay home..wait another year..you do realize grandmoms has lived a long life ..and if your grandparents are like mine they are old school and ain't buying any of this ****😂. You libtard
        The grandparents I'm talking about went to college and understand things like data, science and one of them was in the health care profession. They are kind of funny about the risks of things like concussions and global pandemics.

I think the grandparents you're talking about ran that little store off the State Road with the sign that read "Boilt Pnuts" and I'm quite sure they "ain't buying any of this ****.

Comment

Mr CEO I mean DOC...

If West Pasco/ FL Premier is going on winning records then all of the coaches at Florida Premier would be fired. They have never won anything but CDL Div 2 and some USA league. You actually think your club will compete next season. Bold prediction is every team will be in last place next season in ECNL and regional.

By the way what’s up with the last minute illegal internal tryout practice you had yesterday? Where is the safety protocols? You know very well why you had an illegal internal practice tryout when the fields aren’t even open. Because you know that the top players from other clubs aren’t coming. Illegal practice I mean illegal internal tryout means your desperate FL Premier now and your scrambling because you actually thought because you got some new uniforms and a couple no name coaches that players were going to flock to your sorry azzz club. You still are the club you have always been. New Meth Richey will always be #1 with no player pool...

Comment

You will not see our family anywhere near a Florida Premier Tryout this week.

They provide no information of any precautionary steps or protocols they are taking.

We are not risking our kid infecting Grandma just to have a chance at making some mediocre Florida Premier team. It's not like they are FC Houston or something.
            You're definitely doing the right thing! Studies show that the risk of infection for 12 people living in the same double-wide are much higher. Next step: stop sharing that cereal bowl and spoon with Granma too.

Comment

If we have to wear masks then we won't practice .. definitely go to another club.
              Only joking

Comment

You will not see our family anywhere near a Florida Premier Tryout this week.

They provide no information of any precautionary steps or protocols they are taking.

We are not risking our kid infecting Grandma just to have a chance at making some mediocre Florida Premier team. It's not like they are FC Houston or something.
                the virus is also spread through semen , so your grandma is doomed anyway.

Comment

the virus is also spread through semen , so your grandma is doomed anyway.
                  Stay classy, Florida Premier. We're staying as far away as we can from your "tryouts."

Comment

Why tell the parents not to say anything. You keep circling the issue because you know it’s wrong. If it’s a language problem get an interpreter or have the CEO I mean doc get involved. You say your one club one family but it’s all a facade. Why not have a end of season evaluation for every player and let them know where they stand. Your stupidity shows how blind you are. Part of the process is to inform your parents and players where they see your kid next season and what to work on. Not go hide and just send secret invites and keep all the parents in the dark. You guys go and have an illegal practice with no safety protocols in place. Practice what you preach...It was a last minute request...New Meth Richey is nervous...St. Pete Raiders are going to go over and take the spots that were secretly being held for Florida Prem Parents.

Comment

Why make this an issue? You don’t want to go stay home. For the rest let them go?
                      Why do you need to dictate your life choices to others?

Comment

You're definitely doing the right thing! Studies show that the risk of infection for 12 people living in the same double-wide are much higher. Next step: stop sharing that cereal bowl and spoon with Granma too.
                        Grandma ain't going out anyway..old people are asleep by 3 pm anyway..keep them starched up and they will sleep right through this.

Comment

So your old school grandparents who "ain't buying any of this" would be fine moving onto the next world just so your kid has a shot at an ECNL-R team at Tampa Premier?

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
                          My kid ain't playing at that sh it club anyway..just stiring the pot and getting you all fired up. Go take grandmom for a nice drive off a cliff

Comment

All this grandma talk is a lie. We all know All Americans stick their parents in nursing home once they become a burden. No one believes you are changing grandma diapers.

Comment

Official news: TBU ECNL Director and ECNL 06 Boys coach KJ resigned to join FP. The best and most beloved coach with the biggest heart has resigned from TBU to join FP. TBU is still keeping him on their website to make sure the players don’t leave the club. Do not pay any deposits. If you are a parent ask the club if KJ resigned and see what they say to you. TBU is known to lie and hide information. AL and TM will make up a story like they always do. You can lie to people short term but the truth always comes out on the end. When FP makes an announcement you will thank me for this post.

Comment

NM has Desantis on speed dial. He opened up youth sports in Pasco county. NM for President.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X