X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    W*F..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
    Would you hire a guy who had 6 jobs in 6 years in the same industry....
    WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?? Heres a newsflashh. ALL these coaches have moved from club to club,, not uncommon. better offers/ect. But my question still stands, WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?? You got issues!! BIG issues

Comment

W*F..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
      Would you hire a guy who had 6 jobs in 6 years in the same industry....
      Honestly, yes i would ! especially TP , Hes been good to both my kids as well as any kid i have ever seen him train!! The issue here is you nutbag moms out there who get involved and are basically ruining youth sports!! MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LET THE KIDS PLAY!!

Comment

Genius

Funny thing is there are parents, ooops, I mean kids, who have been with him at most of those places. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, er three times, I mean 4 no wait 5 times shame on me. I like him personally, but the only thing he develops is parent egos and his checking account.
        I 100% agree. This guy is a master salesman in **** on top of ****. He might have an eye for snatching players. He might have a tongue to feed parents the dream. And this year he is stifled and can’t travel and bond with his sheep. Boo hoo. Good riddance and take back your sheep to Massive. Those that won’t follow will head back to PBG ECNL or HSSC.

Comment

was this guy a mass murderer in a past life? *** could he have done thats so bad that you idiots on here are bashing him? i have known the guy for almost 10 years and NEVER have i seen him mistreat ANY kid! On the contrary, i have seen him train and coach quite a few kids over the years without charging a dime.. seen him take kids to England on HIS dime! some of those kids ran to PBG due to a rich parent who loves to write checks so now they leach off him and bash the guy who did nothing but take care of there kids! you people are really pathetic. Karma does come around. Keep Bashing him,, he will be fine!
          Nurse up his Ass.

Comment

I 100% agree. This guy is a master salesman in **** on top of ****. He might have an eye for snatching players. He might have a tongue to feed parents the dream. And this year he is stifled and can’t travel and bond with his sheep. Boo hoo. Good riddance and take back your sheep to Massive. Those that won’t follow will head back to PBG ECNL or HSSC.
            PBG ECNL ??? LOL. so who is feeding who the dream?

Comment

PBG ECNL ??? LOL. so who is feeding who the dream?
              PBG is registered for the girls ECNL

Comment

Ummm. You better go check that pal. PBG does NOT have girls ECNL ..keep dreaming and listening to AG

Comment

What a dummy you are ! Really? Is this what Gee is selling you? Wellington got the ecnl regional team league over PBG. What does that say about your club? And that regional league is a B team league at best.

Comment

What a dummy you are ! Really? Is this what Gee is selling you? Wellington got the ecnl regional team league over PBG. What does that say about your club? And that regional league is a B team league at best.
                    PBG has the DPL!!

Comment

Nothing besides the fact that Gardens has DPL. Do you really believe ECNL regional is going to be any different then the DPL league? A few more clubs will participate in ECNL regional but the motto is ultimately the same. Expand the player pools with the hope of getting either full ECNL or GAL. Both lower division one tier leagues.

Comment

Nothing besides the fact that Gardens has DPL. Do you really believe ECNL regional is going to be any different then the DPL league? A few more clubs will participate in ECNL regional but the motto is ultimately the same. Expand the player pools with the hope of getting either full ECNL or GAL. Both lower division one tier leagues.
                        Your missing the point scholar!! PBG did not get ECNL regional league Nor ecnl. They have the mickey mouse dpl league as well as Fspl. Pay attention and read posts before u comment.. my response was to the idiot who said PBG has girls ecnl

Comment

Your missing the point scholar!! PBG did not get ECNL regional league Nor ecnl. They have the mickey mouse dpl league as well as Fspl. Pay attention and read posts before u comment.. my response was to the idiot who said PBG has girls ecnl
                          Is FC Dallas or Top Hat Micky Mouse???

Comment

Still waiting on coaching assignments to be announced, must be hard considering they have none left.

Comment

Still waiting on coaching assignments to be announced, must be hard considering they have none left.
                              There were announced 2 weeks ago!

Comment

There were announced 2 weeks ago!
                                Since when did they announce it??? As of yesterday per there Facebook page they stated they are going to announce it, it hasn’t been done yet.
                                But it’s not like it’s going to be a worth wild list since all the good coaches left

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X