X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No.

I can't think of a place that would have that list. You can go to the FYSA website and they list FYSA affiliates by location (I think) but I don't think USclub has anything like that.
    You could look at last years standings in ECNL, NPL, FPL, GCFYSL, FSPL, the other FYSA leagues and USclub leagues and get an idea. Also what are you including in Central Florida? The costal area's or just the inland area?

Here are some of the clubs but certainly not complete:

FKK, OCYS, Rush, Space Coast, Port Orange, GPS, GGS, Lakeland, South Orlando, Apopka, Auburndale, Beachside, Belview, Big Sun, Celebration, Central Brevard, Central Florida Fire, Clermont, Deltona, East Orlando, FC Prime Brevard, Gainesville, GOU, Hunters Creek, Indianatlantic, Indian River, Lake County, Maitland, Ormond Beach, Poinciana, Port Orange, St. Cloud, Sebastian, Port Orange, Southeast Volusia, Stetson, Titusville, The Villages, Ideasport. (most of this list came from GCFYSL site)
    These clubs going to make it?

Comment

I have not heard of any clubs throwing in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I have not heard of any clubs throwing in the towel.
        GPS, R9, Brevard, Barcelona have their hand on the towel ready to toss it. Ideasports is losing their facility and are looking for fields in Kissimmee so they are in BIG trouble. FKK, Rush, OCYS, SO and some of the smaller clubs will be as big as last year if not bigger if/when these clubs fold.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X