Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would you happen to know if they can borrow players from other teams/clubs (ie temporary guest players) as well? I think that might be needed in some cases as the domino effect would affect too many age groups.
    Actually Nobody knows nothing. Everything on this thread is just speculation. And some have an Agenda.

Comment

Actually Nobody knows nothing. Everything on this thread is just speculation. And some have an Agenda.
      That’s accurate an agenda to continue making $$$

Comment

Depending on need and how they are carded it could be possible for them to have a team of part time players. But wouldn't that go against what the league is supposed to be?

Comment

So funny, you often see those kids on techne that are far exceeding what a normal child is capable of doing in a single day of foot skills, wall work, juggling and shooting for like 60 consecutive days(or the 75 fails it took them to perfect the drill on Instagram). Its called the law of diminishing returns and if that's all the kids does, I feel bad for them. I mean, its so far beyond bullsht, its laughable.....but come on, you cant fault them for the love of the game!
          DM from PSA has posted a leaderboard that showed some girl putting in 50+ hours / week for multiple weeks. He seemed to find it impressive.

Comment

DM from PSA has posted a leaderboard that showed some girl putting in 50+ hours / week for multiple weeks. He seemed to find it impressive.
            I call that persistence! Do you know often you have to hit 1/2/3 minutes to equate to 5.5hrs per day for 7 days!!?? Its funny when the ceo of Techne even calls out it’s not about the time but the effort and environment.

Kind like what practice with a GAL team is going to be in the fall, a totally waste of your time. Cha Ching!

Comment

Depending on need and how they are carded it could be possible for them to have a team of part time players. But wouldn't that go against what the league is supposed to be?
              The league is about survival and making $, if you believe anything else you’re fooling yourself. It would go on in any way shape or form as long as enough bodies available.

Comment

That’s accurate an agenda to continue making $$$
                For some it’s to continue, for others to try to make more. All of these entities are about money, though.

Comment

It’s true. Multiple age groups.
                  *its

Comment

All the kids know these times can be manipulated. I see Copa posting their leader board too on their fb page. I get it makes the club or coach proud to show how their players use the app. On the other hand, putting an email out telling kids to step up and work harder to beat their friend ruins it. These kids were adjusting to home school and being at some family issues and coaches coming after them to “win” against another club to see who logs the most time.

Comment

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/ecnl...WngAn77kbz2C4g

Comment

*its

No, ‘it’s’ is the correct form. ‘It’s’ is a contraction of ‘it is’ whereas ‘its’ is a possessive form. They were saying ‘it is true’ so ‘it’s true’ is an acceptable alternative.

It is (It’s) a little tricky because we are used to using an apostrophe to show the possessive of a word (Bobby’s; Susie’s) so we’ll let your attempt at being the punctuation police go. This time.

Comment

No, ‘it’s’ is the correct form. ‘It’s’ is a contraction of ‘it is’ whereas ‘its’ is a possessive form. They were saying ‘it is true’ so ‘it’s true’ is an acceptable alternative.

It is (It’s) a little tricky because we are used to using an apostrophe to show the possessive of a word (Bobby’s; Susie’s) so we’ll let your attempt at being the punctuation police go. This time.
                          This post made my day. I’m here for all of it LMAO

Comment

------------------‐----------

got 'em

Comment

-------------------------------------

Listen pal. Get your, 4th grade grammar workbook out. The one that Mrs. Dinnan gave, you. Read up a little before you hop into my thread like your doing a triple jump. Until then go film little Bobbys workouts in your backyard.

Comment

-------------------------------------

Listen pal. Get your, 4th grade grammar workbook out. The one that Mrs. Dinnan gave, you. Read up a little before you hop into my thread like your doing a triple jump. Until then go film little Bobbys workouts in your backyard.
                                Wow. A lot to address here. I think the comma work is too much to take on tonight so I’m just going to give you a basic one,,,

‘like your doing a triple jump.’

Again this is a possessive vs contraction situation. Your is the possessive form of you. What you were going for there was ‘like you are doing a triple jump’ so ‘you’re‘, the contraction of you are, would be the proper selection.

It seems the previous lesson didn’t take. The workouts belong to Bobby so you want to call them Bobby’s workouts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X