Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the new liberal America. Soak it up folks because this is what Pelosi and the rest of the Libtards support. Still wanna defund the police?

https://youtu.be/cXNIBCo5eKA
    Better than the old CON America... Soak it up folks ... when you support a congenital LIAR...who would have you chug Clorox as a cure for Coronavirus... and is so stupid that he won't wear a mask.... defunding Police is irrelevant ... you are already on the road to a slow painful and deserved demise...

Bye...you won't be missed

Comment

TRIGGERED ALERT! Libtards are starting to break from the weight of their own bullshït.
      hmmm.... thanks for the comment ... have you actually got anything to say beyond displaying your ignorance?

Comment

Are you 98% sure?
        Don't know ... I am just a Russian bot ... but thanks for your support Boris

Comment

Better than the old CON America... Soak it up folks ... when you support a congenital LIAR...who would have you chug Clorox as a cure for Coronavirus... and is so stupid that he won't wear a mask.... defunding Police is irrelevant ... you are already on the road to a slow painful and deserved demise...

Bye...you won't be missed
          Funny only an uneducated dipshît like you would interpret Trump words as drinking Clorox. Here’s proof. Show us where he said to chug Bleach. This will be fun.

“Defunding police is irrelevant”? That may be true if HRC’s top advisor wasn’t the one advocating for it. The sheer stupidity in that statement is so overwhelming that you would think the guy was just joking. Nope, not for libtards. It seems it’s actually turning into to a liberal cry. I say please, for all that is good in the world, run with that platform for the next 5 months. I’m begging you. Please run on defunding law enforcement while you’re promoting riorters shîtting on cars. That would be the best Christmas present ever.

Comment

This is the new liberal America. Soak it up folks because this is what Pelosi and the rest of the Libtards support. Still wanna defund the police?

https://youtu.be/cXNIBCo5eKA
            Too fuc.king funny .... she is a REPUBLICAN.... from UTAH...
            Check out the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-4e_yNzDY0

Comment

Don't know ... I am just a Russian bot ... but thanks for your support Boris
              Statistics show your prediction needs to be better than 98%. 😂 Just sayin. I won’t be able to stand watching another Libtard heartbreak again. That was seriously painful to watch. You were just so sure of yourselves. MAGA 2020 Bitches!!!

Comment

Funny only an uneducated dipshît like you would interpret Trump words as drinking Clorox. Here’s proof. Show us where he said to chug Bleach. This will be fun.

“Defunding police is irrelevant”? That may be true if HRC’s top advisor wasn’t the one advocating for it. The sheer stupidity in that statement is so overwhelming that you would think the guy was just joking. Nope, not for libtards. It seems it’s actually turning into to a liberal cry. I say please, for all that is good in the world, run with that platform for the next 5 months. I’m begging you. Please run on defunding law enforcement while you’re promoting riorters shîtting on cars. That would be the best Christmas present ever.
                Too funny... rattle the cage and the chimps go wild... note the rioter crapping on the car is a Republican... why didn't you do your homework dumbass?
                You are correct it will be a Merry Xmas... the inevitable outcome for supporting LYING...

Comment

hmmm.... thanks for the comment ... have you actually got anything to say beyond displaying your ignorance?
                  Ignorance? Kinda like calling Trump a secret Russian agent for the last 4 years? How bout taking the bait by believing and peddling the fake news that Adam Schitz had direct evidence of collusion? I could almost give you a pass for being an uneducated, gullible sheep back then but the fact that you Libtards still cling to Russia collusion, despite all the recent evidence and testimonies under oath to show otherwise, not only does it prove your ignorance it shows how moronic your narrow minds truly are.

Comment

Too funny... rattle the cage and the chimps go wild... note the rioter crapping on the car is a Republican... why didn't you do your homework dumbass?
                    You are correct it will be a Merry Xmas... the inevitable outcome for supporting LYING...
                    Anyone who believes this women is a Republican, probably believes Trump is a secret Russian agent. Oh wait, You’re that guy. Sorry, I didn’t think you were serious but then a realized I was talking to a libtard idiot. See ya in November!

Comment

Anyone who believes this women is a Republican, probably believes Trump is a secret Russian agent. Oh wait, You’re that guy. Sorry, I didn’t think you were serious but then a realized I was talking to a libtard idiot. See ya in November!
                      Hmm... Republickass evidence at its best.... would you like to know her name? Or maybe you can tell us ... somehow I doubt it....
                      Put up or get back to sucking DJT's wiener

PS tRUMP is not a secret Russian agent .... he is just a Soviet Sympathizer

Comment

Ignorance? Kinda like calling Trump a secret Russian agent for the last 4 years? How bout taking the bait by believing and peddling the fake news that Adam Schitz had direct evidence of collusion? I could almost give you a pass for being an uneducated, gullible sheep back then but the fact that you Libtards still cling to Russia collusion, despite all the recent evidence and testimonies under oath to show otherwise, not only does it prove your ignorance it shows how moronic your narrow minds truly are.
                        <<despite all the recent evidence and testimonies under oath to show otherwise>>

Wow ... exactly which testimonies are you lying about?

Comment

Hmm... Republickass evidence at its best.... would you like to know her name? Or maybe you can tell us ... somehow I doubt it....
                          Put up or get back to sucking DJT's wiener

PS tRUMP is not a secret Russian agent .... he is just a Soviet Sympathizer
                          Breaking News: we’ve had a significant breakthrough this morning as our first resident libtard has finally admitted Trump is not a secret Russian agent. It only took 4 years of listening to his his complete and utter bullshît on the matter but it’s better late than never. Progress is a good thing. We’ll have u in a MAGA hat holding a Trumpy Bear before u know it.

Comment

In today's WashPost Fake News Watch, we have a doosie:

Washington Post blasted over inaccurate 'grim milestone' tweet on unemployment rate: ‘It’s not true’
                            https://www.foxnews.com/media/washin...e-unemployment

They just lie every single day.

Comment

In today's WashPost Fake News Watch, we have a doosie:

Washington Post blasted over inaccurate 'grim milestone' tweet on unemployment rate: ‘It’s not true’
                              https://www.foxnews.com/media/washin...e-unemployment

They just lie every single day.
                              ah, this was WaPo's title on line and in print, but sure blast a tweet. Twitler Trump tweets lies every single day, but you're ok with that.

Unemployment rate drops to 13 percent, as the economy picked up jobs as states reopened
                              The economy added 2.5 million jobs as economy shows signs of stabilizing https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...0-jobs-report/

Comment

ah, this was WaPo's title on line and in print, but sure blast a tweet. Twitler Trump tweets lies every single day, but you're ok with that.

Unemployment rate drops to 13 percent, as the economy picked up jobs as states reopened
                                The economy added 2.5 million jobs as economy shows signs of stabilizing https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...0-jobs-report/
                                If you wanna compare apples to apples, where are the “fact checkers” now? Where’s the fake outrage when someone else “lies”? Another day, another hypocrite!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X