Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody paid any fees yet for upcoming season?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody paid any fees yet for upcoming season?

Wondering if clubs are officially allowed to take payments and register teams on the system as of yet.

I paid in full for a discount. I understand its a risk, but I am fortunate that my work isn't likely to be effected by COVID and I know it helps the club plan. Win-win.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wondering if clubs are officially allowed to take payments and register teams on the system as of yet.
      We have not yet. Our club made it clear what the fees would be for next season but said they would not be collecting fees at this time. Saying that we know quite a few on our team who want ahead and paid.

Comment

Can clubs actually register players yet?I thought u can pay but clubs couldn’t officially register Players to the team on the system that they use.

Comment

Can clubs actually register players yet?I thought u can pay but clubs couldn’t officially register Players to the team on the system that they use.
          June 10 contracts binding - Phase 2 starts Friday

Comment

We paid and registered a few weeks back.

Comment

We paid and registered a few weeks back.
              did ya pay with ya $1200 check for Uncle Donnie Boy!

Comment

did ya pay with ya $1200 check for Uncle Donnie Boy!
                Nope. Is that what you did?

Comment

I paid in full for a discount. I understand its a risk, but I am fortunate that my work isn't likely to be effected by COVID and I know it helps the club plan. Win-win.
                  We were going to turn in the full payment plus the suggested donation, but we were told just to hold on to it. Our CEO/DOC said, that to plan for the upcoming season they're going to use the 2-3 months payments from the seasons cancelled months that were not refunded to us. They also have the voluntary contribution of some of the coaches that did not want the club to pay them for April and May, so that money could be use toward anything the club may need to make the kids next season a successful one. We were informed that as of right now there’s no dates even for tryouts and it’s uncertain when the season will actually start, once they have set a final date then we can pay a prorated price, if training starts later than usual. There will be no refunds for the few fools that paid in full when there was nothing to pay for yet. Good luck!

Comment

Our club has not asked for any fees yet, and they plan on having tryouts.

Comment

June 10 contracts binding - Phase 2 starts Friday
                      Most clubs are just taking their last season players.
                      Adding to the roster if they can.

Comment

TBU STILL has not refunded even a portion of my team fees from last year. Not registration fees. I know they are keeping all of those. I'm talking team fees. This year's $1450 went to a different club.

Comment

I have already paid in full. Just incase covid 19 hits again and I lose my job. I don't want to owe anyone money.

Comment

There will be Covid ups and downs but hoping for a refund if soccer shuts down again.

Comment

TBU STILL has not refunded even a portion of my team fees from last year. Not registration fees. I know they are keeping all of those. I'm talking team fees. This year's $1450 went to a different club.
                              Go TBU!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X