Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DT up to his old tricks and telling lies!

We are proud to announce that our Girls Select teams have been accepted into the Girls Academy League!

Yes lots of empty promises. Liverpool is basically So Orlando dressed differently. Will be a Sh!Tshow

Comment

Yes lots of empty promises. Liverpool is basically So Orlando dressed differently. Will be a Sh!Tshow
      Liverpool is not So Orlando, just former coaches believing what DT is selling. But Liverpool will be a Sh!tshow. Advertising leagues they are not in, including GAL. Buyer beware!

Comment

Liverpool is not So Orlando, just former coaches believing what DT is selling. But Liverpool will be a Sh!tshow. Advertising leagues they are not in, including GAL. Buyer beware!

Yes. If you get a call from them.....listen. I feel like it's an English Trump. Badmouthing everyone but not explaining that he has been lying the whole time.

Comment

Yes. If you get a call from them.....listen. I feel like it's an English Trump. Badmouthing everyone but not explaining that he has been lying the whole time.
          Says the guy whose wife is great mouthing everyone.

Comment

Says the guy whose wife is great mouthing everyone.
            We got the call. DT was selling us on their new league, their amazing staff, their great facilities and of course the Liverpool Way!

Comment

We got the call. DT was selling us on their new league, their amazing staff, their great facilities and of course the Liverpool Way!
              Dan is a good coach and does have some college connections. Is he trying to get his OC team back together? It’s not like OC is doing a whole lot for those players.

Comment

I bet he didn't name any of those things or give you details.

Comment

What league(s) did he tell you they were playing in?

Comment

Looks like we have 2 new clubs in Orlando.

Liverpool Academy - https://lfccentralflorida.com/
                    FC Highland - https://fchighland.com/
                    Looking for options in Kissimmee. Heard ideasport is moving here. Is this true?

Comment

Looking for options in Kissimmee. Heard ideasport is moving here. Is this true?

They are part of USYS National League Sunshine Conference. They are going to be pretty big sokn5

Comment

Can someone list every club in central Florida?

Comment

Can someone list every club in central Florida?
                          No.

I can't think of a place that would have that list. You can go to the FYSA website and they list FYSA affiliates by location (I think) but I don't think USclub has anything like that.
                          You could look at last years standings in ECNL, NPL, FPL, GCFYSL, FSPL, the other FYSA leagues and USclub leagues and get an idea. Also what are you including in Central Florida? The costal area's or just the inland area?

Here are some of the clubs but certainly not complete:

FKK, OCYS, Rush, Space Coast, Port Orange, GPS, GGS, Lakeland, South Orlando, Apopka, Auburndale, Beachside, Belview, Big Sun, Celebration, Central Brevard, Central Florida Fire, Clermont, Deltona, East Orlando, FC Prime Brevard, Gainesville, GOU, Hunters Creek, Indianatlantic, Indian River, Lake County, Maitland, Ormond Beach, Poinciana, Port Orange, St. Cloud, Sebastian, Port Orange, Southeast Volusia, Stetson, Titusville, The Villages, Ideasport. (most of this list came from GCFYSL site)

Comment

No.

I can't think of a place that would have that list. You can go to the FYSA website and they list FYSA affiliates by location (I think) but I don't think USclub has anything like that.
                            You could look at last years standings in ECNL, NPL, FPL, GCFYSL, FSPL, the other FYSA leagues and USclub leagues and get an idea. Also what are you including in Central Florida? The costal area's or just the inland area?

Here are some of the clubs but certainly not complete:

FKK, OCYS, Rush, Space Coast, Port Orange, GPS, GGS, Lakeland, South Orlando, Apopka, Auburndale, Beachside, Belview, Big Sun, Celebration, Central Brevard, Central Florida Fire, Clermont, Deltona, East Orlando, FC Prime Brevard, Gainesville, GOU, Hunters Creek, Indianatlantic, Indian River, Lake County, Maitland, Ormond Beach, Poinciana, Port Orange, St. Cloud, Sebastian, Port Orange, Southeast Volusia, Stetson, Titusville, The Villages, Ideasport. (most of this list came from GCFYSL site)
                            Winter Haven, Auburndale is called what?

Comment

They are part of USYS National League Sunshine Conference. They are going to be pretty big sokn5
                              I was told by a parent that they just lost their coach and more are leaving soon. She also mentioned they are most likely moving out of ESPN and looking to relocate somewhere in Kissimmee. She is not going back next year and many others are also considering other clubs.

Comment

Winter Haven, Auburndale is called what?
                                Auburndale Scream Soccer Club

Winter Haven Youth Soccer Association

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X