Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fkk 2004 girls ecnl tryouts

Daughter went last night as she is a very good player. I certainly got the VIBE that the 04 ECNL was over capacity and there was a lot of nervous rumbling on the sidelines. You could tell? there were a bunch of parents who were stressed out their kid could be losing a spot. Team seems full is the NPL or whatever they call it this year worth it? My girl would be playing the equivalent league in the club that is much closer to home.. Leaning towards not making that heinous drive although COVID has shortened that drive significantly.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Daughter went last night as she is a very good player. I certainly got the VIBE that the 04 ECNL was over capacity and there was a lot of nervous rumbling on the sidelines. You could tell? there were a bunch of parents who were stressed out their kid could be losing a spot. Team seems full is the NPL or whatever they call it this year worth it? My girl would be playing the equivalent league in the club that is much closer to home.. Leaning towards not making that heinous drive although COVID has shortened that drive significantly.
    If you don't make the ECNL team I wouldn't make the drive to play FKK ECNLR as long as you can play ECNLR closer to home (I assume that would be Rush, Space Coast or OCYS)

Comment

The 04 ECNL is way over capacity and over promised. They've offered spots to several girls that have only played NPL level before and are likely in for a rude awakening against real competition. Then team will be overly full and they'll move some girls down and float others between the two teams. Girls will be told that they are not traveling/playing before each weekend. It's going to be a rough year for all of them, and their girls are already having issues. Parental complaints always seem to result in more playing time for weaker players.

Comment

Competition is good.

Comment

Competition is good.
          True. Just be upfront to the 25 girls on the team the reality of the situation.

Comment

True. Just be upfront to the 25 girls on the team the reality of the situation.
            Now we have 32.

Comment

The 04 ECNL is way over capacity and over promised. They've offered spots to several girls that have only played NPL level before and are likely in for a rude awakening against real competition. Then team will be overly full and they'll move some girls down and float others between the two teams. Girls will be told that they are not traveling/playing before each weekend. It's going to be a rough year for all of them, and their girls are already having issues. Parental complaints always seem to result in more playing time for weaker players.
              DR daughter will play all the games

Comment

DR daughter will play all the games
                It certainly doesn't look like anything will change. Too many girls and too many favors to coach's kids and certain parents.

Comment

It certainly doesn't look like anything will change. Too many girls and too many favors to coach's kids and certain parents.
                  That’s been the FKK way. The league standings show that FKK are always at the bottom

Comment

Now we have 32.
                    NO “we” DONT.... not sure who this “we” is but there are not 32 players on 1 team. No where...and if you’re new to this pls understand, players will be moved and until the final “contract” signed and money payed, no player is set in place. And even then, there is nothing that says they can’t be moved..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X