Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think guest players are allowed, are they? Certainly not at State Cup.
    Well, yes and no. There is a roster freeze for State Cup and regionals. After the State Cup roster freeze, you can't add any player to the team for state cup games.

The regionals roster freeze allows you to use any age appropriate players who were rostered to your club (not team!) before the state cup roster freeze. There's a requirement that you have at least so many players (I think it's 10) from the regionals qualifying team, but you can fill the roster with other players from your club when you go to regionals.

So this alleged GPS player from Los Angeles absolutely could be on the GPS team playing in Boise - IF she was added to the GPS Oregon club roster before the original State Cup roster freeze back in April.

Comment

04B: Three Rivers (WA) 1, PCU 0
      02B: CFC 2, Rio Rapids (NM) 1
      01B: WFPC 3, WST Copa Red 0

06G: CU 2, FC Tuscon 1
      05G: Rio Rapids (NM) 4, Navy 2
      05G: UPDX 3, Blitzz FC Gold (MT) 1
      02G: Pride SC Predators (CO) 3, EST 0
      02G: Legends FC Academy 4, WashT 0
      01G: CFC bye
      00G: WST 0, Valley Revolution 00G (AK) 0
      CFC 01s will win their group and advance!

Comment

Well, yes and no. There is a roster freeze for State Cup and regionals. After the State Cup roster freeze, you can't add any player to the team for state cup games.

The regionals roster freeze allows you to use any age appropriate players who were rostered to your club (not team!) before the state cup roster freeze. There's a requirement that you have at least so many players (I think it's 10) from the regionals qualifying team, but you can fill the roster with other players from your club when you go to regionals.

So this alleged GPS player from Los Angeles absolutely could be on the GPS team playing in Boise - IF she was added to the GPS Oregon club roster before the original State Cup roster freeze back in April.
        except she wasn't added, doesn't exist. check the rosters, they are posted. idiots.

Comment

This is GPS considered one club? Can they add players from LA?

Comment

This is GPS considered one club? Can they add players from LA?
            Can she play with OUFC?

Comment

The player who scored both of the goals for GPS is a guest player from another state.
              I don’t think she’s there playing. She was on the list before they even played. I think that’s a rolling list of players.

Comment

I don’t think she’s there playing. She was on the list before they even played. I think that’s a rolling list of players.
                are you paying attention?

Comment

are you paying attention?
                  I’m trying. Help me. They added another player who went to regionals scored goals and took an locals playing time? Doesn’t matter what He does since they keep winning! They won the first game 4-0. Did LA score all those goals?

Comment

I’m trying. Help me. They added another player who went to regionals scored goals and took an locals playing time? Doesn’t matter what He does since they keep winning! They won the first game 4-0. Did LA score all those goals?
                    Their first game was a bye. For some reason it is recorded in the results as a 4-0 victory. Pay attention.

Comment

CFC 01s will win their group and advance!
                      Girls advancing:
                      THUSC 06
                      United 05 possible with win and help (long shot)
                      Eastside 04 possible with win and help (good chance)
                      ***c 02
                      cfc 01
                      West side 00 if win today

Congratulations and continued good luck to Oregon teams! To the teams not advancing, well done getting to Regionals and competing! Sometimes you get a bad bracket draw and sometimes it just doesn’t work out but be proud you made it and competed your best. Most of us support all our Oregon teams and aren’t bitter losers making snide comments.

Comment

Their first game was a bye. For some reason it is recorded in the results as a 4-0 victory. Pay attention.
                        Thanks for your help. So they were really 0-2? Am I reading it right now? They don’t advance? That is a surprise.

Comment

Thanks for your help. So they were really 0-2? Am I reading it right now? They don’t advance? That is a surprise.
                          Yup, Santa Clara Sporting def. GPS 3-2, as MJ goes winless at regionals this year.

Comment

Yup, Santa Clara Sporting def. GPS 3-2, as MJ goes winless at regionals this year.
                            RIP Gps

Comment

They did not add any players. Check the posted roster.....

Comment

They did not add any players. Check the posted roster.....
                                They should have.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X