Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Indeed, all Presidents make promises in hopes of achieving them to fulfill their vision for our country. I believe President Obama sincerely believed he could deliver on those promises.

But I think Trump never had any intention of fulfilling the promises I mentioned. He certainly never believed Mexico would pay for this wall, otherwise that's what they would be doing now. He never intended to reveal his tax returns and his unabashed golfing clearly shows his promise as a candidate was empty and just a lie. The cost associated with this is just horrible and unnecessary.

And I hardly think anyone can stand here and say we are "great again" as a nation.
    well it depends on which parts of the country being great you are talking about
    media wise certainly not
    politically not (failed coup certainly hurt)
    economically we were before covid
    militarily we were and are doing just fine (not battling in the ME)
    the illegal immigrant problem has subsidded (covid certainly helped curb that)

but all in all country seems to be doing fine considering- the cities are F'd but the rest of the country is ok - another 6 months when these budget cuts to the police kick in it will be "thunderdome " in the cities

Comment

media wise certainly not

but all in all country seems to be doing fine considering- the cities are F'd but the rest of the country is ok - another 6 months when these budget cuts to the police kick in it will be "thunderdome " in the cities
      I would be depressed if I was married to Barry too

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/06/mich...epression.html

Comment

List of democrat idiots

media wise certainly not

lmao! who will be tina turner? AOC or Ilhan omar?
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbQy-0SzshA

Comment

yep....liberal bail reform working...the important thing is his life matters and the victims dont.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/07/recent...-rape-charges/

Comment

Why don’t you celebrate that you aren’t, find your own ice and just grab her by the p*ssy! You can do it! When you are a degenerate con ho bags like your wife just LET you do it!

MAGA!

Comment

Why don’t you celebrate that you aren’t, find your own ice and just grab her by the p*ssy! You can do it! When you are a degenerate con ho bags like your wife just LET you do it!

MAGA!
              actually it was your wife who let me- closest thing to compare it to was those rednecks using their arms as catfish bait
              it cured me wont do that again

Comment

Indeed, all Presidents make promises in hopes of achieving them to fulfill their vision for our country. I believe President Obama sincerely believed he could deliver on those promises.

But I think Trump never had any intention of fulfilling the promises I mentioned. He certainly never believed Mexico would pay for this wall, otherwise that's what they would be doing now. He never intended to reveal his tax returns and his unabashed golfing clearly shows his promise as a candidate was empty and just a lie. The cost associated with this is just horrible and unnecessary.

And I hardly think anyone can stand here and say we are "great again" as a nation.
                Presidents say what they have to in order to get elected. I'm sure some advisor told Trump you would tax repatriated wages (ie Western Union transfers) going to back to Mexico so indeed "Mexico was paying." What Presidents forget is by the next mid-term election people go the other way and you lose your legislative juice - Obama got Obamacare but passed on Immigration reform because advisors told him he could do executive orders. Trump got his tax bill and some minor stuff like rolling back regulations (and as much as people go crazy on him some of the environmental ones finally put some balance back on business). Trump probably got more judges through as he had the senate for four years.

Who cares on his return? His not a "nice" person and he's probably a fraud in terms of his actual wealth compared to his statements. Okay policies with a seriously flawed messenger. I could live with that but frankly when he started becoming his own policy and decision-maker, that scares the hell out of me.

Biden's a nice guy given his probably half down the dementia trail but being pushed into some unrealistic policies. But I bet his VP pick is being (after female and black) selected based on who Jill Biden can control -- she's going to be running the show like Woodrow Wilson's wife did -- so she needs a VP who can be kept in the dark

Comment

Presidents say what they have to in order to get elected. I'm sure some advisor told Trump you would tax repatriated wages (ie Western Union transfers) going to back to Mexico so indeed "Mexico was paying." What Presidents forget is by the next mid-term election people go the other way and you lose your legislative juice - Obama got Obamacare but passed on Immigration reform because advisors told him he could do executive orders. Trump got his tax bill and some minor stuff like rolling back regulations (and as much as people go crazy on him some of the environmental ones finally put some balance back on business). Trump probably got more judges through as he had the senate for four years.

Who cares on his return? His not a "nice" person and he's probably a fraud in terms of his actual wealth compared to his statements. Okay policies with a seriously flawed messenger. I could live with that but frankly when he started becoming his own policy and decision-maker, that scares the hell out of me.

Biden's a nice guy given his probably half down the dementia trail but being pushed into some unrealistic policies. But I bet his VP pick is being (after female and black) selected based on who Jill Biden can control -- she's going to be running the show like Woodrow Wilson's wife did -- so she needs a VP who can be kept in the dark
                  Looks like Biden picked the person least likely to be “controlled” by Jill Biden. Warren would probably be similar. Two accomplished women who we have all seen take on the biggest targets out there.

So too bad you had to put all that energy building that tortured narrative. I definitely recognized it as a “modified limited hangout” trying to soft pedal Trumps biggest failures while
                  Casting aspersions on Biden.

💥 💥 💥 goes your theory .

Beautiful

Comment

Looks like Biden picked the person least likely to be “controlled” by Jill Biden. Warren would probably be similar. Two accomplished women who we have all seen take on the biggest targets out there.

So too bad you had to put all that energy building that tortured narrative. I definitely recognized it as a “modified limited hangout” trying to soft pedal Trumps biggest failures while

💥 💥 💥 goes your theory .

Beautiful
                    Kamala dropped out of the presidential race early. Democrats didn’t think she was a good candidate. Somehow after a couple months, now she is the best candidate for the vp spot (for the prez spot too as odds are Biden doesn’t see it through 4 years and if he does, his mental capacity will be of a 6 year old at best) I guess if you limit the pool of candidates to just black women as Biden did, she is the best candidate. Why would biden do that? Even if that is what you planned to do, why wouldn’t you just say we are going to pick who we think the best candidate is and then privately focus on black women. He did it to pander to a demographic and by doing so said to the world, this is the best black woman candidate, not the best candidate.

Even if Biden wins, he won’t run for a second term. He would be too old. So unless he dies in office, kamala just killed her career. That’s why Michelle was happy to sit this one out. She will be on the ticket in the next election. Won’t have to deal with trump shredding her and won’t have to deal with all the old liberal competition as warren and Bernie will be out to pasture too. She also won’t have to deal with a bunch of thorny issues and problems that are brewing, ie race relations, unemployment, federal deficit, defund the police, climate control and healthcare rising costs, That would be on joe and kamala who said all would be fixed

Comment

💥 💥 💥 goes your theory .

Beautiful
                      kamala is an opportunist- she jumped at the chance to be the first woman VP ( probably pres in 2 years)

Comment

List of democrat idiots

kamala is an opportunist- she jumped at the chance to be the first woman VP ( probably pres in 2 years)
                        if biden wins (a big if) she will push him off the side faster than you can blink. She is vicious and ambitious (on a hillary level). She would be president within a year.

Comment

Kamala dropped out of the presidential race early. Democrats didn’t think she was a good candidate. Somehow after a couple months, now she is the best candidate for the vp spot (for the prez spot too as odds are Biden doesn’t see it through 4 years and if he does, his mental capacity will be of a 6 year old at best) I guess if you limit the pool of candidates to just black women as Biden did, she is the best candidate. Why would biden do that? Even if that is what you planned to do, why wouldn’t you just say we are going to pick who we think the best candidate is and then privately focus on black women. He did it to pander to a demographic and by doing so said to the world, this is the best black woman candidate, not the best candidate.

Even if Biden wins, he won’t run for a second term. He would be too old. So unless he dies in office, kamala just killed her career. That’s why Michelle was happy to sit this one out. She will be on the ticket in the next election. Won’t have to deal with trump shredding her and won’t have to deal with all the old liberal competition as warren and Bernie will be out to pasture too. She also won’t have to deal with a bunch of thorny issues and problems that are brewing, ie race relations, unemployment, federal deficit, defund the police, climate control and healthcare rising costs, That would be on joe and kamala who said all would be fixed
                          Now do Pence but ask “mother” for permission first.

Only a fool would say serving as VP “killed” a career. Can you believe the con actually is trying to push that? Shows the desperation.

No con. If Kamala Harris is elected VP, that goes into the books as one of the greatest moments in electoral politics and the cons will be looking on from the back bench

Comment

if biden wins (a big if) she will push him off the side faster than you can blink. She is vicious and ambitious (on a hillary level). She would be president within a year.
                            If she plans to be more progressive than Joe, why would that be a problem? And why are you concerned?

No, that’s fear we hear. Thanks. LOVE IT!

Can’t wait to see pence DESTROYED during the debate. I mean, she dismantled Billie Barr and Brett Kavanaugh. What hope does the grad of a 4th tier law school and former talk radio host like Pence have?

I’ll tell you. NONE

Better get on the bat phone to Nikki Haley I guess although I hear tulsi is available to join the trump ticket

You cons are such clowns.

Comment

Now do Pence but ask “mother” for permission first.

Only a fool would say serving as VP “killed” a career. Can you believe the con actually is trying to push that? Shows the desperation.

No con. If Kamala Harris is elected VP, that goes into the books as one of the greatest moments in electoral politics and the cons will be looking on from the back bench
                              knuckler- we have already had a Black POTUS for 2 terms-
                              this is only a big deal because you want it to be- no one really cares about the VP-usually picked because they can help in some way (ie.. carry an iffy state)
                              what does she bring?
                              she was a prosecutor who got the job on immoral terms- so the moral high ground issue is gone
                              her record as a prosecutor is challenging- Tulsy Gabbart ads will be running constantly
                              and she called her running mate out as a racist on National TV

should be fun

Comment

If she plans to be more progressive than Joe, why would that be a problem? And why are you concerned?

No, that’s fear we hear. Thanks. LOVE IT!

Can’t wait to see pence DESTROYED during the debate. I mean, she dismantled Billie Barr and Brett Kavanaugh. What hope does the grad of a 4th tier law school and former talk radio host like Pence have?

I’ll tell you. NONE

Better get on the bat phone to Nikki Haley I guess although I hear tulsi is available to join the trump ticket

You cons are such clowns.
                                thats what you are counting on - the VP debate?? really???
                                has anyone ever seen one?

last i checked Barr is still doing his job and Brett got a new and better job after yor "dismanting"
                                how did that work out?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X