PSA and PFC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree this guy is a psychopath. Posts a pretend mover question then within minutes posts a thousand word dissertation. What an absolute psycho. Scary.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed. Why not just post it directly. Why pretend that it’s in response to someone moving? It’s anonymous anyway. Some very strange people post on this site. So very strange.

Comment

I agree this guy is a psychopath. Posts a pretend mover question then within minutes posts a thousand word dissertation. What an absolute psycho. Scary.
      Probably a PFC parent with an inferiority complex as compared to PSA. Everyone knows there is no compare PSA has proven to be one of the top 20 clubs in the country year after year.

Comment

It’s funny that you post within 5 minutes of yourself, after this one! That’s what happens here on Talking Soccer.

Why is this thread even the top one? Both PSA and PFC are town clubs!

Comment

There’s tons of PSA hate on the NJ folder, lots of topics on the hiring of DM, lots of cheated parents all over NJ, you’re the psychopath JN, LOL

See, Newman comes here to declare others as psychopaths! He probably created this thread to drag PFC into this! Anything to deflect from himself! Hahahaha!

Comment

CSA is NOT close to Princeton.

For ultra competitive soccer players, there’s only 1 club: PDA
            https://www.soccerwire.com/soccerwir...ne-2020-21-60/

For boys, nationwide, RedBulls ranks #4, and PDA #31

I would go to PDA North, the base, and where they have own fields. It’s in Somerset, 17 miles from middle of Princeton.

For PFC, they will practice 3 times a week AFTER kids get to older ages. Their teams are always competitive. They don’t use parent coaches. PFC is much cheaper than PSA, and easier to communicate with.

Whether you like the feedback from PFC is one thing, but they are straightforward and honest. At PSA, a friend couldn’t even get a response from JN about COVID-19 refunds or credits. JN appeared offended when asked! Another parent even shouted back at JN, it’s a valid question.

I know many players left PSA due to COVID-19 response, and JN doesn’t care.
            I didn't say PFC using parent coaches but coaches are greatly influenced by parents. I can list at least 5-6 teams like that. There are "power parents" who think they know better and are entitled to opinions, not jus their own players but OTHER players.

If the OP is living in Princeton area, PDA North or RB is too far unless the OP's players are already at the top tier. Judging by the OP's question, I would assume s/he is just learning about the field. In that case, it is not worth the time (yet) to commute that far. I do know some girls from the area going to PDA North but those girls are already top-notch in their former teams.

Comment

It’s the top one because of the weird guy that started it. Creepy

It’s funny that you post within 5 minutes of yourself, after this one! That’s what happens here on Talking Soccer.

Comment

It’s the top one because of the weird guy that started it. Creepy
                No, it’s the top post because it’s the MOST RECENT post.

I can’t believe there are 3 pages of posts comparing 2 town clubs!

I have said this on other threads, there are teenagers and pre-teens coming to Talking Soccer to post. Some threads are true topics of concern with adults, coaches, parents who have been mistreated, and players with bad memories too.

Scroll through the 3 pages of old threads to look at topics. This topic seems to be BS.

Comment

Probably a PFC parent with an inferiority complex as compared to PSA. Everyone knows there is no compare PSA has proven to be one of the top 20 clubs in the country year after year.
                  Wow. I've heard some whoppers in the past, but saying PSA is a top 20 club in the country? I don't know if it's drugs you're taking or drugs you need to be taking, but damn....

Comment

Actually, in NJ it’s probably mostly people associated with PDA (coaches, etc) that post on here pushing their ECNL agenda and bashing other clubs and leagues.

No, it’s the top post because it’s the MOST RECENT post.

I can’t believe there are 3 pages of posts comparing 2 town clubs!

I have said this on other threads, there are teenagers and pre-teens coming to Talking Soccer to post. Some threads are true topics of concern with adults, coaches, parents who have been mistreated, and players with bad memories too.

Scroll through the 3 pages of old threads to look at topics. This topic seems to be BS.

Comment

Wow. I've heard some whoppers in the past, but saying PSA is a top 20 club in the country? I don't know if it's drugs you're taking or drugs you need to be taking, but damn....
                      Well if CSA is on of the top clubs in the country as advertised by recent post, then PSA certainly is top 10-20 nationally if not better. FACT

Comment

Spot on. PDA has to protect its ever-expanding turf at all costs. No upstart clubs or leagues allowed or they will be mercilessly attacked on this site.

Actually, in NJ it’s probably mostly people associated with PDA (coaches, etc) that post on here pushing their ECNL agenda and bashing other clubs and leagues.

Comment

Well if CSA is on of the top clubs in the country as advertised by recent post, then PSA certainly is top 10-20 nationally if not better. FACT
                          I'm not sure you understand what a fact is.

I'm not arguing with crazy.

Comment

No, CSA on boys side is not top 10-20 nationally, FACT:

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...ubs-june-2020/

Top girls clubs are ranked here:
                            https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...ubs-june-2020/

Comment

I think he meant county (not country)

Comment

What's wrong with talking about town clubs? Who are you? A proud parent living through your children's dreams? A top-notch coach? What's wrong with talking about town clubs? All players start with town clubs somehow, including you probably.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X