Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breitbart is indirectly killing people

They are contributing to the chaos and misinformation. Less breitbart, more Americans live, economy is better.

Bokhari: By Suppressing Medical Debate, It Is Twitter That Endangers Americans
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...xychloroquine/

It works if given in early stages. You guys with your fake clinical studies, misinformation and political censorship are the ones indirectly killing people. Go to PubMed and search for hydroxy papers to see what we know. Then ask why the studies you and the MSM tout are focused on only the most ill, didnt use zinc (e.g. rigged).

You people with your BLM and Pandemic hype (and resistance to treatments) are part of an insane cult - and it is very much like the Symbionese Liberation Army from the 1960s.

Some parallels between both:
    a) Leftist Marxist radical groups
    b) Advocate for letting prisoners out of jails
    c) Want police defunded
    d) Utilize domestic terror and violence
    e) Refer to blacks as still to this day oppressed by white males
    f) Tolerant of recreational drug use
    g) Populated by the youthful naive and immature adults
    h) Rail against the current GOP administration using common terminology such as "fascist"
    i) Lead by people with long criminal records

In fact, a lot of this sounds like the modern DNC, Obama and Biden.
    Do some research on the SLA and you will find it is a mirror to you and your comrades.

Then consider this. If you are not competitive in our traditional free markets, instead of wanting to blow it all up, why dont you work harder, stop looking for political short cuts, stop sympathizing with criminality and cease being non competitive? That is the route the mature, sane, decent person takes...

Comment

Another straw man argument. I doubt those are the positions of most people here. And you are still wrong.

Comment

What 6 or 7 of those are Trump principles. What a joke.

Comment

Get ready you liberal tools.
          October surprise #1: Durham Report, with Biden culpability.
          October surprise #2: China virus vaccine, only possible because Trump is such an awesome businessman and doesnt think like a corrupt, ineffective career politician/grifter. Enthusiasm will be so strong for him even your attempts to steal the election by cheating through mail-in ballots will not be enough (and I predict, that will be unraveled with even more people going to jail in a year or two into Trumps 2nd term). Cheating is just how you guys roll - you are the criminal underbelly of American society.

‘Corruption at the Highest Levels’ During Obama Admin Investigation of Trump’s 2016 Campaign
          https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...2016-campaign/

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Get ready you liberal tools.
            October surprise #1: Durham Report, with Biden culpability.
            October surprise #2: China virus vaccine, only possible because Trump is such an awesome businessman and doesnt think like a corrupt, ineffective career politician/grifter. Enthusiasm will be so strong for him even your attempts to steal the election by cheating through mail-in ballots will not be enough (and I predict, that will be unraveled with even more people going to jail in a year or two into Trumps 2nd term). Cheating is just how you guys roll - you are the criminal underbelly of American society.

‘Corruption at the Highest Levels’ During Obama Admin Investigation of Trump’s 2016 Campaign
            https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...2016-campaign/
            From this story:

"We need to get the information. But, as I stated earlier, they still have so many of their supporters in these agencies. They are doing a pretty good job at hiding the ball. It’s hard to extract the information. But I’m a pretty tenacious guy.”

THAT is what fighting the swamp looks like. Leftists always, and I mean always, corrupt the institutions they are supposed to be leading in an objective and professional manner, which is why you should never vote Democrat. It brings us closer to authoritarian China where government institutions are under one-party control and operate with conflicted interests placing party over country. It is not a coincidence Democrat behavioral patterns resemble Communist China's so strongly by the way. They are the same thing..

Comment

You really need to get a job, Breitbart guy....

Stupid can't be fixed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X