Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centercourt & red bull

Does CFC have enough players for teams for this coming season ? Heard many rumors that all teams are mixed and only 3 or 4 teams will be playing. Does anyone have any information?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does CFC have enough players for teams for this coming season ? Heard many rumors that all teams are mixed and only 3 or 4 teams will be playing. Does anyone have any information?
    Yes lots of teams and lots of players. The training has been phenomenal too.

Comment

Centercourt & red bull

Perhaps you should reach out directly too to them to find out.

Comment

Centercourt & red bull

Personally, I wouldn't rely on rumors. I would ask and you'd be surprised at how much of an honest answer you might get. On the off chance you get a lie or bs response, then I'd say I was wrong but their customer service has always been decent with me. I have dealt with Red Bull at least in regards to my son on; camps and clinics.

Comment

Yes it’s true. They have less than a handful of teams and those that they do are short on roster sizes. They can’t lead parents on for too long with low numbers. If I had a kid in the program I’d be constantly asking how many players had registered in full. I just hope all the kids that can’t get a full roster find a team

Comment

Centercourt & red bull

Yes it’s true. They have less than a handful of teams and those that they do are short on roster sizes. They can’t lead parents on for too long with low numbers. If I had a kid in the program I’d be constantly asking how many players had registered in full. I just hope all the kids that can’t get a full roster find a team
            How do you personally know they are short on roster sizes?

Comment

All players either left to STA, The Football Academy or Morris Elite

Comment

Because I personally reached out to the coach and asked and got a very polite and professional response. It’s amazing what can happen when people are open and honest with each other. I also know another family who got very professional and honest responses from the coaching staff. It’s a shame that they can’t get teams because my interaction with them has been fantastic apart from the low numbers and we would have joined. Staying at town now as I know what the places like STA and Morris Elite are like.

Comment

No very low on numbers

Comment

My son was registered for the 07/08 boys team but with no try outs and no standard control and going into EDP I didn’t want to risk it. I went over to the football academy which had a well run try out.

Comment

My son was registered for the 07/08 boys team but with no try outs and no standard control and going into EDP I didn’t want to risk it. I went over to the football academy which had a well run try out.
                      My son was signed up for Tryouts at 2012 age group and was offered a spot without trying out so we decided to go elsewhere as like you said there is no standard I guess they are taking everyone who signs up.

Comment

centercourt/redbull

I heard it was a legal thing from their legal department (Red Bull that is) that would not let them run try-outs sooner and rush out there like most other clubs. They only recently began to run in person camps again this week. Oh well if they only run 3-4 teams this year i'll judge them in 2 years time. It's a transition year for CFC under the Red Bull banner and some will like it and some won't. Not every change is meant to please and go over well with everyone. If you like Centercourt and Red Bull then you will look into them. If you don't then you will go elsewhere like the two posts before mine.

Comment

I heard it was a legal thing from their legal department (Red Bull that is) that would not let them run try-outs sooner and rush out there like most other clubs. They only recently began to run in person camps again this week. Oh well if they only run 3-4 teams this year i'll judge them in 2 years time. It's a transition year for CFC under the Red Bull banner and some will like it and some won't. Not every change is meant to please and go over well with everyone. If you like Centercourt and Red Bull then you will look into them. If you don't then you will go elsewhere like the two posts before mine.
                          Thanks Matt, maybe you should of thought about all of this before firing all your staff and not offering any parents refunds

Comment

Is this true

Comment

They are struggling to field teams particularly at 07B and 09G based on constant posts in numerous soccer forums looking for players this age group. I imagine they have a handful of players but not enough to field a team and those they do have will be playing in much lower level flights than the teams pre-Covid or will be mixed age groups.

They fired their staff when the lockdown began and offered ‘credit’ to parents willing to stay.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X