Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick! 09/08 3v3 Team needed to enter Hillsborough 3v3 Live Tournament (4pm Tomorrow)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wear your mask filthy spreader

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does the vaccine have to actually work? You could be waiting a long time in the basement for permission to rejoin the living. Has the medical community eradicated the flu yet?

Comment

Agreed. I don’t wear a mask just for me, I wear it for you and your family, too.

Comment

Who said anything about a basement? You wear masks outside, not in your basement. Duh. Lol.

Comment

Well said. It’s becoming a common courtesy because it’s so easy. I can’t tell you how many people have thanked me for wearing a mask. It’s a good thing.

Who said anything about a basement? You wear masks outside, not in your basement. Duh. Lol.

Comment

Agreed. I don’t wear a mask just for me, I wear it for you and your family, too.
            First of all, don't wear a mask for me. I'm not afraid of a virus.

Second of all, who's the Karen? I'm not ratting anyone out for traveling to a soccer tournament. I'm not ratting anyone out for *gasp* not wearing a mask.

Turn off CNN. Do some research. You're not going to die. Grow some balls. Stop being a bitch.

Comment

I’ll keep wearing it for you anyway Karen.

First of all, don't wear a mask for me. I'm not afraid of a virus.

Second of all, who's the Karen? I'm not ratting anyone out for traveling to a soccer tournament. I'm not ratting anyone out for *gasp* not wearing a mask.

Turn off CNN. Do some research. You're not going to die. Grow some balls. Stop being a bitch.

Comment

I’ll keep wearing it for Karen, too.

I’ll keep wearing it for you anyway Karen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X