Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on PDA boys program

New to the forum. Can anyone share their thoughts/ experience on PDA boys vs other club options in NJ. U11 to U13? Thx

Many from my town club have left over the years to join PDA. It is a high level club. You have to the weigh the cost increase and the commitment level. I would tell any parent to avoid the "elite town club" (NJX, etc.) as you pay almost as much for a sub par program.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Many from my town club have left over the years to join PDA. It is a high level club. You have to the weigh the cost increase and the commitment level. I would tell any parent to avoid the "elite town club" (NJX, etc.) as you pay almost as much for a sub par program.
      PDA is the only club in NJ ranked within top 100 nationwide, boys and girls. That says a lot.

There are many PDA haters complaining about the "monopoly" ... and well ...

Comment

If you are looking for youth development you are better off going elsewhere. If you are a finished product a day very good player then it’s a great option. Player youth development ehh not so much

Comment

Fart sound in 3 2 1

Comment

PDA is the only club in NJ ranked within top 100 nationwide, boys and girls. That says a lot.
            Not sure about girls, but this is definitely not true for boys. The latest (June 2020) SoccerWire Top 100 Boys Soccer Clubs ranking lists 5 clubs from NJ - NY Red Bulls (4), PDA (31), STA (50), Real Jersey (66) and CSA Bergen (82).
            https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...ubs-june-2020/

Comment

IF they are half the program the girls program is, they will still be the best program in the country.

Comment

If you are looking for youth development you are better off going elsewhere. If you are a finished product a day very good player then it’s a great option. Player youth development ehh not so much
                I only see town clubs corrupted by crazy parents and big-headed board members. If your kids happen to be in the same age group like those board members, you are in luck. Otherwise, "player development", ha.

Comment

No to mention those other "academy" are doing nothing for youth development but spreading lies. If I had to pay anyway, I might as well bet on the top clubs.

Comment

Expensive for subpar training. Always combining ages to train. Then you have the a.. kissers who get special treatment while your son sits back and trains with 40 kids and 2 coaches.

Comment

No where near on the level of the girls program

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X