X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Sports at a minimum delayed until Late September

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Christianity is far more racist than any American politician.
    humans are racist...its in our dna.

Cases in point:

1) you have been on here hating "orange skinned people"
    2) You hate people that like TRUMP.
    3) You hate people that say "all lives matter"

so tell us, when does it end?

Comment

humans are racist...its in our dna.

Cases in point:

1) you have been on here hating "orange skinned people"
      2) You hate people that like TRUMP.
      3) You hate people that say "all lives matter"

so tell us, when does it end?
      Um none of these are examples of racism. FYI-Racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

1. Orange skinned people are not part of a racial or ethnic group, it's an idiot who wears too much self-tanning cream or bronzer.

2. I hate people who like Trump because he is a piece of shlt who is trying to implement laws that hurt people I love. I don't care what race or ethnicity some is, if they like Trump-they are supporting someone who wishes to hurt people I love.

3. I hate when people say All Lives Matter because "'All Lives Matter' implies that all lives are equally at risk, and they're not. It stands for nothing and was conjured up as an attempt to counteract Black Lives Matter supporters and to drown the message. If you truly believe that All Lives Matter then you would be enraged by the senseless loss of lives of black people across the country, often at the hands of law enforcement, and the lack of accountability or punishment of those responsible for their deaths.

Comment

Um none of these are examples of racism. FYI-Racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

1. Orange skinned people are not part of a racial or ethnic group, it's an idiot who wears too much self-tanning cream or bronzer.

2. I hate people who like Trump because he is a piece of shlt who is trying to implement laws that hurt people I love. I don't care what race or ethnicity some is, if they like Trump-they are supporting someone who wishes to hurt people I love.

3. I hate when people say All Lives Matter because "'All Lives Matter' implies that all lives are equally at risk, and they're not. It stands for nothing and was conjured up as an attempt to counteract Black Lives Matter supporters and to drown the message. If you truly believe that All Lives Matter then you would be enraged by the senseless loss of lives of black people across the country, often at the hands of law enforcement, and the lack of accountability or punishment of those responsible for their deaths.
        Spot on.
        You convinced me.
        Not coring Trump now.

Comment

1) so you hate people that allegedly wears self-tanning creams and/or bronzers? really?
          2A) what laws has trump implemented that hurt people? Please be specific, we will wait.
          2B) you "hate" people that you don't even know?
          3) IS BLM relevant when painted on an abortion clinic? Is BLM relevant when black police officers are killed in the line of duty protecting citizens from anarchists under the guise of "peacefull protestors"? see David Dorn.https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/da...rnd/index.html

Whats wrong, all this does not fit your brainwashed/political narrative?
          I ask you again, when does this end?

A lot of hate in you I see my PADAWAN. Let it get go and just be cool.

Comment

There is nothing definite right now but the indicators are that since the spike is occurring now and not the late fall/winter as earlier predicted there will not be any school/club sports this Fall. This spike will not slow down till end of the year when Trump is kicked to the curb and we gave a federal comprehensive plan to fight this pandemic. Early openings by red state governors who do not make wearing masks mandatory is the reason. Instead of staying the proper course after 10 weeks of quarantine everything fell apart. No way will there be school/club sports before March 2021. A damn shame on all those Trumpites.
            so it wasn't because of the protest crowds? were they immune to covid?

Comment

1) so you hate people that allegedly wears self-tanning creams and/or bronzers? really?
              2A) what laws has trump implemented that hurt people? Please be specific, we will wait.
              2B) you "hate" people that you don't even know?
              3) IS BLM relevant when painted on an abortion clinic? Is BLM relevant when black police officers are killed in the line of duty protecting citizens from anarchists under the guise of "peacefull protestors"? see David Dorn.https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/da...rnd/index.html

Whats wrong, all this does not fit your brainwashed/political narrative?
              I ask you again, when does this end?

A lot of hate in you I see my PADAWAN. Let it get go and just be cool.
              Let it go Han Solo. Youve been outsmarted and he isnt gonna waste time on you.
              I pity your ignorance but I dont hate it.
              Peace
              Jojo

Comment

so it wasn't because of the protest crowds? were they immune to covid?
                There are no conclusive evidence but the Governor of Oklahoma acknowledged a spike after the Trump Tulsa rally. That is why he has cancelled further rallies because every Governor has told him to stay away. But, I am sure he would be welcomed by the Governors of Florida and Georgia. No one is immune to Covid that is why you see more protesters wearing masks then all of those Trump supporters at his rallies.

Comment

Let it go Han Solo. Youve been outsmarted and he isnt gonna waste time on you.
                  I pity your ignorance but I dont hate it.
                  Peace
                  Jojo
                  sorry, we will wait for your answers to the questions.

Comment

sorry, we will wait for your answers to the questions.
                    I ask the questions, not you!
                    I am thinking of a number from 1-100.
                    What is it?
                    Lets see if you can answer this question without looking dumb.
                    Sorry but I’ll be waiting for your reply.
                    Jojo

Comment

There are no conclusive evidence but the Governor of Oklahoma acknowledged a spike after the Trump Tulsa rally. That is why he has cancelled further rallies because every Governor has told him to stay away. But, I am sure he would be welcomed by the Governors of Florida and Georgia. No one is immune to Covid that is why you see more protesters wearing masks then all of those Trump supporters at his rallies.
                      It's also harder to transmit COVID outside vs. inside b/c of wind dispersal.

And large number of Trump supporters don't tend to wear masks...so that's a mitigating factor, too.

Comment

Soccer you idiots ...! Focus!!!
                        Soccer!!!

Comment

Soccer you idiots ...! Focus!!!
                          Soccer!!!

I agree, if you want to talk politics start a thread to talk about it. Stop Jacking real people threads.

Comment

I agree, if you want to talk politics start a thread to talk about it. Stop Jacking real people threads.
                            dude, get over yourself. are you new to this? soccer is all about politics!!!!!

Comment

It's also harder to transmit COVID outside vs. inside b/c of wind dispersal.

And large number of Trump supporters don't tend to wear masks...so that's a mitigating factor, too.
                              why shutdown outdoor youth sports? close public parks... beaches, lol... at one park they even removed the basketball backboard and rim to prevent ppl from playing bball, lol.

protests outside ok, any other large gatherings outside... not ok. got it.

Comment

why shutdown outdoor youth sports? close public parks... beaches, lol... at one park they even removed the basketball backboard and rim to prevent ppl from playing bball, lol.

protests outside ok, any other large gatherings outside... not ok. got it.
                                correction, protests only by certain protected groups ok...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X