Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are definitely doing something. It could be acquisition and pure growth. They have some of the best teams in the state with their Elite teams.
    ^ for sure Rush is posting this stuff, in case anyone was wondering

Comment

Jackwad, it’s not outdated. They just posted it in last couple of weeks. They have had a couple of branches for many years. Now they exploded into 8 different branches. They are definitely making moves. They have almost all of CT covered.
      They have 5 on their main page, with zero details about what teams run out of what "branches" or what leagues they play in.
      http://www.ctrushsoccer.org/Default....RUSHSOCCER.ORG

Comment

Jackwad, it’s not outdated. They just posted it in last couple of weeks. They have had a couple of branches for many years. Now they exploded into 8 different branches. They are definitely making moves. They have almost all of CT covered.
        Ok dipshît, then tell me all about the South branch and the Shoreline East branch. What age groups they have? When tryouts are for those 2 branches? Coaches? Etc... I’ll wait.

Comment

^ for sure Rush is posting this stuff, in case anyone was wondering
          Absolutely

Comment

Ok dipshît, then tell me all about the South branch and the Shoreline East branch. What age groups they have? When tryouts are for those 2 branches? Coaches? Etc... I’ll wait.
            Ok dipwad, I have no specifics on any of the branches. Simply pointing out they are posting a graphic that has 8 different branches across the state. There is definitely something different about their club. I am also curious to know if they have done deals with other clubs. Something is happening but I cannot tell you what exactly.

Comment

Total nonsense from the king of nonsense RT

Comment

Ok dipwad, I have no specifics on any of the branches. Simply pointing out they are posting a graphic that has 8 different branches across the state. There is definitely something different about their club. I am also curious to know if they have done deals with other clubs. Something is happening but I cannot tell you what exactly.
                What good is a graphic when the drop down bar shows fewer branches? Some of those are barely branches. And what club right now is expanding? None.

Comment

There has been a Northeast branch listed for years now but it only serves limited groups - a year or two ago it was only two girls' teams.

Shoreline East is listed as separate from Shoreline but it really isn't. It's essentially two different Shoreline teams as both practice and play in North Branford.

Comment

What good is a graphic when the drop down bar shows fewer branches? Some of those are barely branches. And what club right now is expanding? None.
                    You imbeciles are arguing over Rush soccer?

Comment

There has been a Northeast branch listed for years now but it only serves limited groups - a year or two ago it was only two girls' teams.

Shoreline East is listed as separate from Shoreline but it really isn't. It's essentially two different Shoreline teams as both practice and play in North Branford.
                      Shoreline East is out of Montville.

Northeast were incorporated from RI Rush last year.

Comment

Didn’t know that about Northeast. Do they try to compete directly with NEU then? Nobody else really up that way (or where I’m guessing they are based on the pin from that map).

I do know that they claim the Shoreline East is based in Montville. My point was games are in North Branford and the Covid-stunted summer sessions are also being held in North Branford for both Shoreline and Shoreline East.

Comment

The Shoreline program has always been behind their Wilton program. The Wilton program has always been their anchor. Shoreline have unrecognizable coaches. The other branches are a complete joke with a couple of teams masquerading as branches. With their anchor branch being thrown out of Wilton they are in a shaky position.

Comment

soccer

2006 CT Rush Elite team is better than both CFC and FSA Ecnl

Comment

2006 CT Rush Elite team is better than both CFC and FSA Ecnl
                              That’s probably true but it isn’t really saying much.

Comment

Soccer

That’s probably true but it isn’t really saying much.
                                Agreed. Actually the 2007 CT Rush team is better than the 2007 CFC Unted team too if Arsenal is any indication.

Back to back horrible years by the younger CFC United team better raise an eye brow...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X