Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see the demographics

On the posters and readers under this forum. This sounds like a bunch of retired white people around all day talking smack. Maybe a few russian operatives thrown in for good measure.

I want to see their IQ posted next to their post

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      On the posters and readers under this forum. This sounds like a bunch of retired white people around all day talking smack. Maybe a few russian operatives thrown in for good measure.
      Well, I for one am a Chinese troll posting from Shanghai, sent here to this forum by CPC on behalf of Joe Biden's election campaign.

And we are not going to just buy $100K in Facebook ads.
      We have brought your economy to its knees to give Biden a better chance.

Its time we get back to the service from Biden we paid for over the years, and realize the benefits of our Biden Kompromat we have carefully cultivated. Let's roll up our sleeves and make this the Chinese States of America.

Comment

China loves Trump! Don't be silly, they are kicking butt and the US under the absent leadership of Trump is in full decline. Dont fool yourself, Russia and China love them some Trump!

Comment

Go fk yourself you anti-American racist. I'd say most of the people on this forum are white liberal pussies that are incapable of thinking for themselves. Especially you!! Dumb fk libtard.

Comment

^^^ Russian operative. One of the less intelligent ones, obviously.

Comment

^^^ Russian operative. One of the less intelligent ones, obviously.
              I thought you had a job! 😂😂😂😂😂.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X