Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator-password

To the dopey moderator who came up with the new security questions.....where you smoking a bowl when you came up with them?

First there is the classic: >usm soccer. Love that one, never got it right.
    Now there is: The virus causing so many issues? Really? ***!? You mean Corona virus? COVID-19? COVID? China flu?
    Or what about this one with how far apart for social distancing? Six feet? Six ft? 6 feet? 6 ft? 3 ft + 3 ft?

Shouldn’t these questions have one answer that a tool can figure it out?

You figured out, so there is hope for the rest of the idiots

Comment

Dude, it's not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        That’s what she said! I agree with OP. Wait, maybe we can come up with questions. Here’s one. What most people are in this forum? Could be tough as the other questions though as there could be multiple answers. Soccer fans? Nope. Soccer dads who love living their lives through girls high school soccer? Nope. Liberals who cry about everything? Nope. Liberals who don’t stay on topic of soccer? Nope. Oakwood parents who think their kids will get full scholarships and go on to be really bad coaches? Nope. FSA parents who think FSA is the best choice for their kid on the C team? Nope. COVID medical experts in disguise? Nope. *********s? Hey, I got in!

Comment

What is the correct 6 ft answer?

Comment

My Johnson

Comment

Just enter 6ft

Comment

I can’t believe this is even a thread. You really couldn’t figure it out?

Comment

Bet you hear that all the time

Comment

Just enter 6ft
                    72” didn’t work

Comment

I just keep typing crap until it gives me the easy one: You should wear a: mask.
                      I love that one because it ensures no Trumpers will get in.

Comment

I just keep typing crap until it gives me the easy one: You should wear a: mask.
                        Between your mask and your wife’s bag, you are one fugly couple

Comment

You know you can hit submit reply until the question you want comes up without having to constantly typing crap you stupid gasm

Comment

You know you can hit submit reply until the question you want comes up without having to constantly typing crap you stupid gasm
                            Ah yeah that makes sense. Real convenient. Like playing the slots.

Comment

Let’s not make it too easy for people to post. If you’re too dumb to figure it out; we don’t want you posting (ex. The CFC park guy).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X