Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I arrived at my daughter's game and a huge group of parents were standing together watching. No distancing at all. I wanted to say, "Are you f-ing morons??".
    Thanks Karen!
    The virus has run it’s course here.
    No more spikes coming, but by all means be very very afraid.

Comment

Thanks Karen!
      The virus has run it’s course here.
      No more spikes coming, but by all means be very very afraid.
      Governor of Florida said the same thing months ago.

Comment

Untrue! The virus never hit Texas, Cal or Florida until know. Florida still has a smaller capita death rate than CT despite all those old geezers in the state

Comment

I mean for next year. Transfer to a school in a co nerence that actually vales athletic participation. All of the schools in the Patriot are in states where Covid-19 is under control.
          No one will be looking seriously at transferring unless they were already unhappy. So much is up in the air right now and could change in no time. we're all hoping this will be over sometime relatively soon. One vaccine is going into final trials. Fingers crossed

Comment

Untrue! The virus never hit Texas, Cal or Florida until know. Florida still has a smaller capita death rate than CT despite all those old geezers in the state
            Don't be absurd. They absolutely had cases before. They chose to reopen before they had cases in a steady decline as recommended by health officials and even the WH guidelines. The only thing going in their favor is that old people are in lockdown now and it's more young people getting it.

Comment

I arrived at my daughter's game and a huge group of parents were standing together watching. No distancing at all. I wanted to say, "Are you f-ing morons??".
              Even blue states have idiots, just less of them than red states.

Comment

Don't be absurd. They absolutely had cases before. They chose to reopen before they had cases in a steady decline as recommended by health officials and even the WH guidelines. The only thing going in their favor is that old people are in lockdown now and it's more young people getting it.
                Opening had no effect. Virus will run it’s course no matter what we do. 15-20% of population will get it. That is just how it is. Do you want it all at once like NY? Or do you want to drag it out like California? In the end, cases will be similar across all states, some will do better then others protecting the elderly & underlying conditions and have less death.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X