Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PPP loan is maxed at 2.5 times a company’s payroll. That would have covered March, April and half of May. Then the clubs would have fired all the coaches and most would have gone under. How would that helped your kids’ soccer future?
    People are angry, frustrated and taking a hit right and left. If you want them to be happy that their kid's soccer club and staff did not suffer a dime of economic loss due to their fees and their taxes when they had NO SAY in the matter think again. The families have been hit.

You dont give a rat's ass about my kids soccer future. Spare me.

Comment

My $700 credit from World Class FC is looking better and better everyday. No PPP taken, and they paid their coaches

Comment

My $700 credit from World Class FC is looking better and better everyday. No PPP taken, and they paid their coaches
        How did they pay their coaches?

Comment

How did they pay their coaches?
          Not sure, but I am guessing the purchase of the land across the street is not happening now

Comment

Not sure, but I am guessing the purchase of the land across the street is not happening now
            Massapequa did not not as well and we got a $875.00 Credit

Comment

PPP loans to NY Soccer Clubs

People are angry, frustrated and taking a hit right and left. If you want them to be happy that their kid's soccer club and staff did not suffer a dime of economic loss due to their fees and their taxes when they had NO SAY in the matter think again. The families have been hit.

You dont give a rat's ass about my kids soccer future. Spare me.

this entire issue of "paying the coaches" is a scam....I do not know of a single club coach/trainer anywhere that is a full time coach/trainer.

Don't they all have real jobs during the day? (of course they do) Is this not just a side gig for them to train our kids?
              Do you really think your kids coaches/Trainers are sitting around the club conference table at 9am waiting for the pandemic to end so they can go back to work?)

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

Comment

A lot of Americans are paying mortgages and got laid off. Which ones got between 150k and 1m for a few months ..... Oh yeah, and still got their full wages? Cry me a f#ckibg river. I hope these clubs pay a huge price for doing this. If covid happens again this fall winter and spring , they better refund 100% or they will be out of business next year for sure by more discriminating customers .... No more bailouts for sure!
                Actually something like 35% are stiffing their mortgage lender according to recent survey.

Comment

A lot of Americans are paying mortgages and got laid off. Which ones got between 150k and 1m for a few months ..... Oh yeah, and still got their full wages? Cry me a f#ckibg river. I hope these clubs pay a huge price for doing this. If covid happens again this fall winter and spring , they better refund 100% or they will be out of business next year for sure by more discriminating customers .... No more bailouts for sure!
                  SUSA parents have shown themselves to be the biggest pussies on the island. Getting absolutely screwed by an organization that they are still registering for and handing over thousands. These people are to weak and fragile to vote with their feet. We get another round of covid and SUSA will make out again and these people will just take it and re-register over and over again.

Comment

SUSA parents have shown themselves to be the biggest pussies on the island. Getting absolutely screwed by an organization that they are still registering for and handing over thousands. These people are to weak and fragile to vote with their feet. We get another round of covid and SUSA will make out again and these people will just take it and re-register over and over again.
                    Maybe...all I know is my kid was back to training this week, in person, with real life teammates and very happy. My kid's happiness is worth a few hundred bucks to me.

Comment

Auburndale refunded 1/3 to parents that paid in full in the fall. Froze payments for families on payment plan in March. All families will receive a $150 credit for 20/21 seasons.

If you feel like you club was fleecing you then you should be looking to join a club that did not take advantage of the situation several clearly have.

Some clubs maintain their fields despite being public parks, if you don't maintain them there won't be fields. Those costs don't go away.

Lets just hope there is a fall season, I doubt there will be. Maybe train and do friendlies and tournaments if they are allowed.

Comment

PPP loans to NY Soccer Clubs

All soccer parents are p-ssys in general (all this social media made you all way to comfortable disrespecting others and not worry about getting punched in the face for it).

But If your kid is happy playing for susa, barca or anywhere else than money is no object. (whether you are a p-ssy or not) we love our kids no matter what.

Comment

Auburndale refunded 1/3 to parents that paid in full in the fall. Froze payments for families on payment plan in March. All families will receive a $150 credit for 20/21 seasons.

If you feel like you club was fleecing you then you should be looking to join a club that did not take advantage of the situation several clearly have.

Some clubs maintain their fields despite being public parks, if you don't maintain them there won't be fields. Those costs don't go away.

Lets just hope there is a fall season, I doubt there will be. Maybe train and do friendlies and tournaments if they are allowed.
                          No one is exactly flocking to Auburndale so they have to do that to retain players. You can't put them in the same sentence as Susa, EM, LISC, or Surf where they routinely recycle players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X