Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone had any success chasing a refund. I am getting ignored, when asking if they will be doing a reconciliation off their finances for the spring season giving the new information regarding PPP. Then when I said I was leaving, I was answered and I was told I signed a contract and I will be charged the full amount for the year. You cant make this S..T up.

I guess in times like this you get to see organizations and businesses true colors.
    Cancel your credit card and leave.

Comment

This year PSA and STA will announce the most kids ever in their program. The silent majority won't work in this sport.

Comment

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...st-9m/2397836/

PPP Fraud

Comment

This year PSA and STA will announce the most kids ever in their program. The silent majority won't work in this sport.
          Makes sense they have best leadership and training around, especially the Wildcats Branch.

Comment

Makes sense they have best leadership and training around, especially the Wildcats Branch.
            Darn. We were doing so good. So good not mentioning the Psa Wildcats. Just when you think people there would be happy NOT to be mentioned on these blogs. Here comes in the guy who needs the attention.

Comment

No here comes the guy that needs to start a series of trash talking that will lead to DM. Nobody else is interested anymore but he keeps trying . He needs his fix to keep going with his miserable sad life .

Comment

No here comes the guy that needs to start a series of trash talking that will lead to DM. Nobody else is interested anymore but he keeps trying . He needs his fix to keep going with his miserable sad life .
                Hi DM,
                You are the only one defending yourself. That guy trashing you is not alone. And you deserve it buddy!

Comment

Hi DM,
                  You are the only one defending yourself. That guy trashing you is not alone. And you deserve it buddy!
                  Nothing written in these forums has negatively impacted DM. DM did a good enough job hurting himself with his own behavior with his teams. His players all ran away from him, refused to play for him again. His 2009s left him. His 2007s left him to play for another coach in PSA. His 2006s ran from him. His 2005s did the same.

Comment

Shameful. STA told parents tuition went towards paying coaches salary. Giving back $275. Nice try.
                    -------------------------------

This happened in all your surrounding states. All the big clubs in CT, NY, MA, PA, MD.

All took big PPP Money, took club fees (up front), and gave us back <10%.

What do we have to do to change the landscape.

Comment

Nothing written in these forums has negatively impacted DM. DM did a good enough job hurting himself with his own behavior with his teams. His players all ran away from him, refused to play for him again. His 2009s left him. His 2007s left him to play for another coach in PSA. His 2006s ran from him. His 2005s did the same.
                      What about the 2008s??? Nice try

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X